Chapter 16~There Goes the Neighbourhood

School
I'm standing next to Elena,Stefan by the lockers "Damon hasn't said a word to me ,every time I try to talk he shuts me down"Stefan says and I put my hand on his shoulder "he just needs time to get over it "I say with a warm smile ."Think he's trying to find Katherine?"Elena says ,"I don't know "Stefan says before he says "he waited 145?years only to find out that Katherine could not care less,and it's gotta hurt,right?"."And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy"Elena says and Stefan laughs but I sigh."You both have every reason to be upset "Stefan says, I sigh deeper,"what are you gonna do?"Stefan says looking at us."About what?"Elena says confused,before saying "Isobel my vampire birth mother,who's related to my ancestor Katherine "."Who is a bitch"I say which makes them laugh,"who screwed over your brother?"Elena says looking at Stefan."Nah.I haven't thought about it at all"Elena says annoyed,"I'm sorry I brought it up"Stefan says,"it'd be nice if we could get through a day without having to deal with it ,no vampire mother or brother "Elena says."No vampire at all?"Stefan says,I say "amen,to that sister " while laughing as so does Elena,Stefan,"no vampires but you"Elena says ."I just wanna get us back to normal stuff like school and homework "Elena says .I zone out until I see Elena and Stefan going then I see Caroline ,Matt .Caroline tried to kiss Matt but walked away then I walk over to her "are you okay?"I say and she signs but doesn't answer the. Walks away I got to start walking but I get a vision.

Vision

Omg I think trying to stand but I can't then everything goes black,I woke up to find myself in the first aid room to see a note .

~Dear Selena
I found you on the the floor unconscious. Make sure that when you have a other vision that it doesn't take to much of your energy up .I don't want to see you get hurt again.

From .......

That's weird I thought and put the note in my pocket and turn to see the clock is at 3:15 ,"I'm not gonna hear the end off this from Jenna "I say as I opened the door .Then ran out of school and made my way home ,I open the door to see Elena and Stefan kissing and I crunched my nose in disgust.Then quickly get passed them,went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and Elena,Stefan."You know,it's not too late to cancel"Elena,"cancel what?"I say confused and they both turns towards me."The double date with Caroline,Matt"Elena says I nod before take sip from drink of water."What's wrong? "Stefan say as looks at me ,I show him the note I got from my pocket "I got this today after I fainted in school from having a vision "I say awkwardly as pass him the note ."What is it Stefan?"Elena says ,"it's a note of whoever put my unconscious body in first aid"I say before Stefan pass it to Elena then back to me .And Stefan changed the subject my saying to Elena "why would we do that?" about the date ."I don't know,it just seems surreal,like maybe we weren't meant to get past the normal part"Elena says looking at Stefan."That's exactly why we're gonna do it "Stefan says before saying "we're gonna go out,have some fun and try to remember that we don't have to be so serious"Stefan says before I get phone call from Jenna.

Jenna ~ Selena I need your help with showing some people around it that's okay?

Selena ~ Yeah,sure Jenna just text me where you want to meet I'll be there

Jenna ~ Thank you Selena,I'll see you there

I turn of my phone ,grabbed a coat before going out of the house then I arrived at where Jenna asked to me to see her ."Jenna "I say and she turns to see and I run over to her ,"thank you for coming ","it's not a problem Jenna "I say smiling at her."Miss Sommers?"we hear will turn around to see Pearl,Anna and my heart drops ."Yes,hi Pearl"Jenna says as shake hands with her ,"hi,this is my daughter Annabelle "Pearl says ."Of course,Jeremy's friend "Jenna,"and who's this?"Pearl says ,"hi Pearl,um,I'm Jenna's niece Selena Gilbert "I say as offer my hand and she shakes it with a smile and so do I ."Nice to see you,Miss Sommers "Anna says looking at Jenna before says"and you to Selena "then I smiled back at her."Oh,Jenna please "Jenna says before saying,"this property was in my brother in law's family for generations,it's one of the original structures in Mystic Falls "."Used to be one of those old fashioned drugstore thingies "Jenna says,"an apothecary?"Pearl,I says at the same time ,Pearl looks at me and I smile back,"yeah"Jenna says before opening the door,"sorry if it's musty,no one's beeb in here for months"Jenna says before we walk into the shop.

At the Grill

I walked into the grill to Jenna sitting next to Kelly and Damon,I walk over to them "you look like crap"I say sitting next to Damon he turns around to see me and smiles.I look worried,"what's wrong?"he asked then I showed him the note ,I look up to see worried face he pass back the note then hugs me,I hug me back .I look over to see Stefan's worried face,Elena to only hug Damon tightly until I let go "I need to speak with Elena and Stefan "I say before Damon hands me a drink,nods and walk over to Elena,"Katherine,Maria"we hear and turn around to see a guy looking at us ,"I'm sorry,you have the wrong person"Elena says before taking my hand ."Elena,come on bring Selena with you "Caroline says and Elena takes me over with her to where Stefan and Matt are."Is everything okay?"Stefan ask us ,"Everything's great"Elena says smiling and I do the same before she shows him a text saying,"That man over there just called me Katherine,Selena by her mother's name Maria".

Stefan looks up to only see the guy gone,and I went home with Jenna then made myself dinner then started to clean the dishes.Went upstairs and when I was about open my door I a vision.

Vision

I grab hold of my phone quickly then called Damon,

Damon~ Hello?
Selena ~ Damon,Oh my God is Stefan okay?

Damon ~ He's okay with both are gonna have to call you tomorrow

Selena ~ Okay I'll take to you tomorrow

When I turn my phone off and went inside of my bedroom, then got into my pjs I also went to the bathroom to see Elena and Jeremy.I grab my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth .After that Elena take with her and I get under the covers with her then she rings Stefan,"I'm home,teeth brushed ready for bed with Selena safe and sound "Elena says on the phone to Stefan,"is everything all right?,you sound serious "Elena says."Talking to Stefan on the phone ,I zone out until I hear "night" Elena says looking at me ,"night"I say before I closed my eyes and go to sleep .

~Thank you for reading this chapter,who do you think the mystery person is ???🤔🤔🤔