Chapter- 1

Hey I'm Mellisa but I'm sure you'll already know this.. it all started properly the day I walked into my grandads kitchen, considering this is my home as my grandparents brought me up but that's another story you'll find out later on. Anyways it all started in the kitchen my grandad had a leaflet in hand, I couldn't see it properly but as I got closer it was about being diagnosed with cancer at this point I forgot it wasn't just me in the room and as I brought my head up from reading my grandads was looking at me. What could I say I just continued to stare but as I look closely I saw he'd been crying and if there is one thing in this world my grandad doesn't cry not unless it real bad. Started to get really bad sinking feeling in my stomach and knot started to form in my throat, I started to cough.

"Is this what I think it is? Have you been diagnosed with cancer?" I say weakly. The only response I get is a tear rolling down his cheek. I then knew my answer it was official there is no escape this. Clutching my stomach i tried to concentrate on my breathing, trying to keep my tears at bay I need to be the strong one right? I was never one to let my emotions take control I must always been in control but sometimes you can't always keep them away and times like this I have a reason.  Without knowing it I somehow ending up on the floor with my arms around my body crying silently into the tiles. 
My gran must of came in as the next thing I know I'm being pulled into 4 pare of arms that rock me back and forth they was both comforting me but who was there comforting them that should be me why can't I just man up and be the strong one.  (Voice) because you are weak and always will be. I am weak and I'm so disgusting for it why can't I be strong for theses two people they deserve me to be the armour I'm useless I'm know use to theses people they deserve better. (Voice) that's right your so selfish. I agree I say I agree I'm just selfish just a selfish little girl and I continue to just cry because I weak.

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

Okay. Yeah that just did happy it was very serious from the started but I need to get to the reason why this story started out as sad and beautiful as it turns out to be. So please tell me you're thought on it so far and I'm sorry about it being so short but I just wanted to get it out there I may come back and change parts as I go along let's see? So what's you're thought on Mellisa? Do you think she's weak? Or disgusting like the voice says? Leave comments and votes please thanks guys god bless you all. ❤