Chapter-3

Waking up with a hangover must be the worst I swore to my self that I wouldn't touch another drop of that vile Lica again. Yeah right! Grabbing my phone of my night stand I see that I have a new text opening it it says.

(Text) hey Mellisa it's Logan I thought that I'd give you a text as you asked. Was wondering if you had plans for the day?xx
Clutching my stomach were the butterflies are going crazy, I smile and reply.
(Replied) hey. I don't have plans today :), xx putting my phone down I'm Alerted of a text. Picking my phone up quick.
(Text) great meet me at the park near rileys I'll see you soon Mellisa :) xxx. Blushing I reply.
(Replied) see you soon Xoxo

Jumping out of bed I grab some clothes out of my wardrobe and quickly change, and do my make once I've fished i look in the mirror satisfied with my self i run down the stairs.

" And were do you think you are going?" My gran says. Uh oh this won't be good I don't think I'll even make it out the door even if I made a run for it. My own fault though I should of been selfish and though it would of been a good idea to drink myself to death.

"I just wanted to go for a walk clear my head, I know it was really selfish of me and I shouldn't of drank I don't usually ignore you're rules. Yesterday was a hard day and I know that isn't an excuse." I replied. Buffing out are I look up and see my gran playing with her hands.

" you can go out but only for a walk and once you are back you can clean your room, it isn't going to clean its self and I'm not going to either your 16 Mellisa you ain't a child but a young adult now." She says. Nodding me head saying I understand and make my way out.

I know I'm shitty for the lie I've told but honestly If id of told the truth there wouldn't of been no way I would be able to get out the house and tbh I can't be there right now. Yes I'm a coward I'd rather run than face it at the moment but give me a break I'm 16 and I could possibly lose someone i adore and that alone is something I couldn't bare to handle at the minute. (Voice) you are selfish your poor grandmother there is suffering and you're saying you can't handle it. It's her husband how do you think she feels and you didn't even stop to ask you are disgusting, you are a waste girl no one likes you. Ugly bi**ch . Ignoring I carry on my way maybe it won't speak again maybe.

Sitting on the bench I wait for Logan to turn and approximately 10 minutes later he arrives, good job I though I had been stood up for a second there. (Voice) he should of and he will run when he finds out who you really are crazy I mean who's gonna want to be with an ugly selfish brat like you.

"You okay? You look abit distracted." He say. Mentally slapping myself.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, sorry about that just wondering off" I laugh. Smiling.

" yeah I know what's that's like" he says.
"So how was it when you got in last night?" Shrugging.
" it was okay, they wasn't happy that's for sure but I just went straight to bed. Nothing much was say today either I don't think they are really happy with me at the moment. You?"

" it's was okay they ain't really bother in what I do. Sounds like they care that isn't a bad thing." he says. Looking at him.

" not it isn't it's a good thing really I don't understand why they do sometimes, I mean if it wasn't for them I'd most likely be in care or worse." I vouch.

"Well I understand why they care id only been in your time for most like 2 hours but you give Of a vibe so I understand there worries." Putting my head down.

" that's the thing though they shouldn't be worried not really I'm selfish. I'm about to lose one of them and here I am felling sorry for myself what person dose that?" I say angrily wiping my eyes. We must of been sitting in silence for some times because as he speaks I jump.

"You ain't selfish for feeling this way, I couldn't ever imagine potentially losing someone I love. I could never imagine being you? So if you need the time right now to cry scream or do whatever you need to, to feel okay right now then do it. We wasn't grave a book on life and how to handle it we wasn't taught how to deal with life changes because there isn't a right or wrong way to deal with tragic things that can change your world in the matter of seconds, sometimes you have to have time out to get over things that feel unbearable to us. You are not selfish but are human with feelings and are going threw a hard patch that you will survive from." Taking his words in.

" you promise." I say.

" I promise sweetheart" nodding and we went back to being silent it isn't the awkward silent it's the nice kind, the kind you don't need words to speak. Some times must of past and I get up ready to say by when Logan cuts in.

" I'll walk you home." Smiling I nodded and we started to make our way back. He tells me how he's an only child and what it was like for him growing up, I tell him my hobbies and all the things I used to do I don't mention that I don't do any of these anymore. Once we get on the end of my street I see an ambulance and group of people standing outside my house. I don't say thing I start running up the street I hear Logan shouting my name and running to catch up but I ignore him, once I make it to group of people I start pushing and shoving to get threw. I see my grandmother on the end of the path with one of the paramedics she's crying. Oh no oh no I chant inside my head. Oh no.

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

Hey so what do you all think? Is it getting better or should I stop? Give me you're thought on it so far so I know my first 2 chapters was rushed any maybe a little forced but I guess a story isn't perfect over night. What do you think about this chapter? Comment good or bad. Want me to carry on yes or no? Let me know thankyou!

I'm hoping to complete but only people want me to I don't want to carry on if you hate it.

COMMENT and VOTE thankyou guys would mean the world to me. 💋💙💋