Chapter-4

You ever had life changing wake up call? I have Right now. Standing here listening to the paramedic talk to my gran about my granddad and that he will get worse than he already is, right now must of been the scariest thing ever. Frantically I make my way to the ambulance and the person I see inside is something I haven't prepared myself for, a sob burst from my throat but I desperately try to keep it from happening again, my eyes stings, blinking away the tears, I try to keep them at bay but it's know use. Grabbing his hand. "I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I should of been here. I should be stronger for you. I will be I promise." Kissing his forehead. Squeezing my hand. " you don't ever have to apologise my sweet girl, never apologise for showing you care and for grieving." Coughs " you my sweet girl are one of the good girls you'll go far in life I know it." Crying I put my head down. I don't know how long I must of been sat there, someone puts there hand on my shoulder, looking up I see it the paramedics and my gran. Letting go of my grandads hand I whisper " I love you, see you soon pops" kissing his forehead I get up and walk away. 

Sometime later on I revived a phone call from my uncle, him and his girlfriend are coming up to take care of the house while my grandmother in hospital with my grandad. I didn't even realise I was sat outside the whole time and of course logon didn't leave my side. even when I'm unaware of my surroundings I can feel his presence. Just for a minute I let my self believe that my world isn't crashing down around me just for a moment I let my self feel normal in the presence of a boy I really like. But as soon as the feeling came it went again as I see headlights pull up into the drive way, grabbing my phone I check the time it's 12:00am. Sighing I stand up as my uncle and his girlfriend get out the car. Thinking to my self "this is just great, perfect ending to a miserable day" inward rolls my eyes. Grabbing Logan hand I walk past my uncle without saying a word. Once we get to the bottom of the street I explain to Logon. " me and my uncle don't get along, he's the last person I wanna see right now. But I best get back before he starts looking for me I'm sure my grandmother gave him strict rules on me." He's look at me and pulls me into for a hug. " it's okay I'll text you okay? If u need me any time u can call me I'll be right here I promise" (voice) you know he's lying to you right now he won't be here the only person who will be is me I'm you're ally. Shaking my head I look at logon he's real the voice isn't, letting go I say goodnight and walk back to my house. Once I'm outside I see the lights on, I know once I walk in there everything gonna change. I won't see my grandad sitting in his arm chair it will be empty. Brushing the tears away I didn't realised escaped I make my way threw the front door.