Chapter-2

You'd of thought with the day I had that Id be at home In bed but no not me I'm currently at a friends house holding a bottle of vodka in hand poring my self a cup of the vile alcohol, ironic isn't it I'm drinking a drink I'm currently slagging but you know bad times makes you turn to some very dark things could be worse right? (Voice) there you go again thinking about your self being a selfish bi**h you are. You are disgusting, your a waste of time I don't see what these people see in your ugly ar*s.

" hey Mellisa I'd like you to meet a good friend of mine. This is Logan, Logan this is Mellisa!" Riley says. She's my best friend she doesn't know what's happened yet but I'll tell her soon maybe we will see I know it cruel to leave her out the loop but I'm not sure I can talk about it yet. Lifting my head I see a beautiful boy/ man I mean he's a boy but looking all manly he's breathtaking beautiful he looks like he belong in set in the movie business he's just that beautiful I don't realise I'm gawking till Riley starts clicking her fingers in my face, slapping back I hold out my hand and give a smile to the hot stranger I've been eyeing for god knows how long.
"Hey nice to meet you" I say shyly. Smirking he takes my hand.

"Hey pleasure all mine Mellisa" he say. Blushing I withdrew my hand and smile.
(Voice screams) SELFIES! Wincing I excuse my self while grabbing my drinking and make my way out side I head for the swings me and Riley used to play on years ago I used to love going high high up in they sky when I was younger I used to feel free. Pulsing my earphone is to down everyone out I start to push as well as drink I must of been at it a while as I start to feel the buzz of the alcohols, finally deciding I've had enough of the swings and stumble inside and make my way into the kitchen to grab another drink. This is the only time when the voice can't seam to hurt me it disperse and that my friend is a gods send. Grabbing my drinking I make my way into the living room we're everyone is dancing away to some song and why the hell not join, throwing my drink back I make my way into the middle of the room and dance like it my last leaving nothing out no room for anyone but me and the music.

Must be my 3rd song in and I'm starting to get tired but I carry on I'm having a good time nothing to worry about in this moment. I feel someone come up behind me and start to dance as I turn round I see the the hot stranger I met just before I decided to get drunk, being under the influence I get abit closer and start to really move why not it's not like Ill be seeing this guy again even if I would like to. All to soon the songs end and I start to make my escape as he grabs my hand I look at his questionably.

"Come talk to me, let's get to know each other" he says. The smile on my face must of gave him the answer because he start pulling me outside, once were there.
"I'll actually be able to hear you out here" he chuckles. Laughing I agree.

" so do you always come to theses?" He asks.
Shrugging " not really but tonight I needed to escape I guess do you?" He chuckles.
"No but I'm glad I did tonight, I wouldn't of met you but would I" smiling I turn round and kiss this incredible hot stranger. I've never felt a kiss like it I've never felt passionate while being kissed you couldn't say I'm was a verging to this and in a way I was. Pulling away, "I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that I mean it was great but you don't need a totally stranger attacking you" i say blushing. He chuckles " don't apologise it was great really great" smiling. " would you like to trade number?" he asks. Nodding I give him my number.
" I've got to get going home but text me if you like or not" I say, how stupid can I be I mentally smack my self and get up.
"Okay good night Mellisa I hope to see a lot more of you" blushing I say a quick you to and go home.

Being at home wasn't great it wasn't terrible but it seems to suffocate me the only time I get peace is asleep. Eventually I fall into deep peaceful sleep.

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

Okay I know this chapter seams rush and I'm sorry it will get better please let me know what you think? Thankyou if you are reading don't be a silent reader give me you're thoughts 💋