I'm Going On An Adventure!

*cue Bilbo Baggins running out of the Shire*

So...hey!! Brief recap of the last week and the people who'll be mentioned continually in here as annoyances and such.

David: Little brother. Little freckled devil. Eleven years old, buzz cut, athletic. Stands 5'1 if he stretches.

Abel: Little brother. Looks nothing like rest of family, slightly like a weasel. Mohawk, nine years old. Imagine a sentient fart joke. That's him.

Marlin: Little brother. Missing all front teeth (I swear that was an accident), imagine a tractor starting up. That's his laugh. Eight years old.

Carver: Little brother. Imagine a cute puppy who knows they're cute and uses that to his advantage. Loves to mess with me. Four years old.

Renee: Little sister. Oh, good mother Loki. This one is...ya. Looks like a freckled version of me, perfectionist, can do no wrong in my parent's eyes. Thirteen years old

Jade: Cousin. Tall, beautiful, athletic, funny. Basically, the American ideal. Favorite female cousin. Shhhh. Don't tell. Fifteen.

Josh:.........

So, this week, I've knocked a kid unconscious, taken a class on amazing graffiti from an Artprize participant, and ridden a green stallion. Unsuccessfully. Oh, and I guess I was gone this weekend. You guys want to hear about that? Of course you do!!

 You guys want to hear about that? Of course you do!!

So, this was the view from the second balcony. That's a frozen lake, and it was 60 degrees out? Imagine ice skating with short sleeves on. There was no WiFi, so I suddenly discovered that I, gasp, was....forced to socialize.

Three days. I nearly withered away. I survived on LOTR and the kindness of librarians alone. I got a grand total of ten hours of sleep. It was amazing.

Anyway....think that's about it. Feel free to ask questions, make a comment, etc.

*Bilbo runs back to Shire*