Before you start reading!!!

Okay, so, I haven't written in a while (on here or my sydg44 account) but I thought I would have a fresh start on writing. This might start out a little rough but I promise you it will get better once I get into the swing of things.

Anyways... Once you start reading the book, and if you have any comments or advice you'd like to give, please comment on this book or direct message me on here or my other account. If you down right say you don't like it, than you don't have to read it anymore. If you are disrespectful to either me or other readers who have commented or anything, I advise you to stop before you get too far ahead of yourself.

Last note, this book is strictly from my imagination. I didn't take anything from others books unless I had asked for permission from the author(s) to have something in my book that is similar to something in their book. If something is similar to another book and if I haven't asked to have that in my book, it is most likely I did not mean to have it similar to their book. But if I didn't notice, please tell me kindly and not rudely, please and I will either tell the author and ask them if it is okay to have this similar part in this book or I will change it.

But that also goes with me, too. If you'd like to take a part of my book and change it up a bit, you have to directly message me to ask.

Thank you and happy reading