Chapter 21

Deborah's Point of View
A month and a half later

A baby was crying. Which was most likely Juliana because I had my son, Mitchell in my arms and he wasn't the one crying. "Jess, could you get Julie? I kind of have my hands full with Mitchell." I said as I was breast feeding our one week old son.

Jesse went to her crib and picked her up. "What's up, princess?" He asked her and lightly rocked her. She immediately stopped crying and stared up at him. "Looks she just missed daddy." I smiled. The babies were a handful. We had twins. Juliana Morgana Underwood, or Julie, and Mitchell Justin Underwood, or Mitch.

Julie was a daddy's girl while Mitchell was obviously a momma's boy. Ever since they were born, Julie always wanted to be attached to Jesse's hip and Mitchell, to mine. Except when Jordyn was around. Then Mitchell would completely forget he had a mother and focus on Jordyn. He sure does love his Uncle Jordyn. And whenever my mother was around, Julie would be attached to her hip and not to Jesse's.

There was a knock on the door right when Mitchell was done breast feeding. I adjusted my bra and shirt and went to the door and there stood Jordyn. "There's my buddy." He said when he saw Mitchell and he took him away from me. Mitchell giggled and looked up at Jordyn. "Hey there, kiddo. How are ya?" He smiled down at him. Mitchell kept giggling.

I smiled. "I guess I'm chopped liver?" I asked. Jordyn looked up at me. "Well you aren't a cute little baby. But hello to you too, I guess." Jordyn smirked. He wrapped an arm around me while he held Mitchell with his other arm. Jesse came out with Julie crying again. "I think Juliana is hungry." He sighed and handed her to me. "Okay. Momma's right boob hurts from your brother, so you'll be breast fed with the left one, girlie." I told her as I grabbed the cover I usually use when there's more people other than Jesse and I and covered my chest and Julie's face as I pulled up my shirt and bra and she latched to left nipple.

Jordyn gave me a questioning look. "What?" I asked. "I don't think it is supposed to hurt. They don't have teeth." He said. "Mitchell likes to try and suck my nipples dry because he thinks he needs every last drop of momma's milk." I sighed. "They're lucky." Jesse smirked. I lightly slapped his chest.

After awhile, Julie stopped. I moved her from out under the cover and gave her back to Jesse before I fixed my bra and shirt and took the cover off. They were big babies. But werewolf babies grow fast until they're toddler size and they age and grow like normal humans. So they could be like a month or so old and seem 3 years old. They were born a week ago but they seem four months old. Julie looked exactly like Jesse and Mitchell looked like me.

Mitchell looked up at me from Jordyn's arms and reached out to me. He made a gurgling noise and giggled. "Hi baby boy." I smiled at him and lifted him into my arms. I rubbed my nose against his and he giggled again. He reached up to my face. "M-m-mama." He giggled. I smiled. "Aww my baby boy said his first word." I smiled more. I kissed his cheek. I set Mitchell in his crib and he fell asleep while Julie just laid there playing with her rattle.

I huffed and sat on the couch and Jesse and Jordyn sat on either side of me. "Babies are so hard." I groaned. Jesse smiled as he wrapped an arm around my waist. "I'm sorry, babe." He told me and kissed the side of my head. I shrugged. "Only 20 and already a mother. Yeesh." I sighed. "Hey how do you think I feel?" Jordyn joked. "I'm only 17 and already an uncle." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

I leaned against Jesse. "I'm just ready for them to grow and start being taught by the elders." I sighed. Jesse looked at me weirdly. I giggled. "We went to normal school with humans." He told me. "In Blue Oasis, we get taught by the elders. Once you hit 18, you can choose to either keep being taught or learn things on your own. But I chose to learn things on my own. But I could always go back and learn. There's different elders who teach different ages." I told him.

He gave me a weird look. "We break it off into age groups. Like anyone 3-5 is taught things you would learn in kindergarten. 6-8 is when you'd learn things in 1st to 3rd grade. 9-11 is 4th-6th grade. 12-14 is 7th and 8th grade. But when your 14, if you excel in the 7th and 8th grade division then you can move up with the 15-17 year olds and learn high school things. But when you turn 9, you also learn how to fight and learn about what happens when you hit puberty and learn how to change into wolf."

Jesse nodded. "Well. We still got a while before they are able to go to school."

THE END!!!