February 22, 2017

Hey guys. So as I promised yesterday I'm gonna tell you guys about my big Therian experience. A few days ago I decided to play around with the pen and paper method of finding out your Therian name because I'm not the best at meditating. After ä few minutes of sitting there with a clear mind the name Amber popped into my mind and grey wolf shortly after. Since then I've been wondering if Amber is another theriotype or if I just have the one theriotype and it's name is Amber and not Skye like I thought it was from the beginning. Another thing I've been thinking about is the gray wolf part. Ever since I first realised I was a Therian I had the feeling my theriotype was a timber wolf but now that gray wolf has popped into my head I'm wondering if my theriotype is actually a gray wolf. That would actually make since though because the first picture I saw that made me feel connected to Skye looks more like a gray wolf than a timber wolf which also explains why I've never really been able to find more pictures that resemble Skye by searching timber wolf on Google. This weekend I think I'll try the pen and paper method again and maybe even try to meditate a bit to see if I can confirm my thoughts. I'll probably also be doing more research on timber wolves and gray wolves to see which one I feel more connected to and of course look at some pictures of gray wolves to see if I find any pictures I feel connected to in any way. I'll tell you guys if I get any results. Well I think that's all I'm gonna write about for today. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.
                                       Love,
                                                 Skye❤