March 2, 2017

Hey guys. Sorry for not posting in literally forever. I'm probably the worst person ever at procrastinating. Even worse than Dan Howell. But anyways now that I got that out of the way I have big news. First off though I want to tell you guys about a dream I had last night. I was in a store and on the store I found a pair of ears on a headband (I should probably clarify that they were animal ears just in case anybody doesn't already know), a collar, and a tail. The tail was kind of cool though. It was a bit shorter than I look for in a tail but the cool part was that it was connected to an elastic string so that you could wear it like a belt. I made a belt like that for a tail but I lost it before I could use it. Anyways that was my dream. Now for my big news. I apologize in advance if I seem a little all over the place. I'm just so excited! A few days ago I got contacted on instagram about joining a pack. We exchanged a few messages and today I was interviewed to see if I could join the pack. I am excited to say that as of 7:00 pm today I am officially a cub in the Della Notte pack! Technically I think it would be considered a constellation because it has many different Therians, otherkin, and humans but they call themselves a pack so. It feels so good to be part of such an amazing pack/family. My second great news is that I'm going to warped tour this summer! So if any of you guys are going to the Las Vegas date and you want to meet up you can either comment on this entry or message me and we can try to plan to meet up.
Anyways that's all I'm gonna write for today. Talk to you guys tomorrow.
                                               Love,
                                                         Skye❤