Meeting Dallys Friends

Need to know:
(Y/n) Your name
(L/n) Last name
(E/c) Eye color
(H/c) Hair color
(F/c) Favorite color
----------------------------------------------
(Y/n) Pov
Today, is the day I finally meet other people. You may be asking why, well it's because Dally been keeping me inside forever and been teaching me on how to protect myself. He says I'm ready and stronger than any girl. I'm the kind of the opposite of Dally. He's mean but with my friends I'm not mean, with other girls I don't know, I'm pretty mean to them. You never know what's coming from them! Well, me and Dally took me to a house and introduced me to all his friends. They were Darry, Soda, Steve, Johnny, and Two-Bit. When I finished saying 'Hi' there was a boy who was behind me and wrapped his hand around my waist. I was blushing! He picked me up and I turned around and said, "H-Hi, names (Y/n)". "Hey, (Y/n) Im Ponyboy", he replied back. Dally saw and told him to let go of me, so he did. He looked pretty cute but Do I have like him?. He took me to his and Sodas room which was a very nice.

Ponyboy's Pov
I took (Y/n) to my and Sodas room. (Y/n) smiles at me but I smirked at her. She looked confused for a bit and then tried to run to Dally but the door was locked. She started screaming for Dally and then Dally broke the door and hugged her tight. He looked at me but I was looking at the broken door with my jaw open. Darry came in and also Soda, I just let the room like if nothing happened and talked to Two-Bit. I saw (Y/n) left the room and go outside, she took Johnny with her. I went behind them and they were talking about....me. Johnny was talking about everything about me even the embarrassing moments I been having. (Y/n) was just laughing at them and I was blushing. I smirked and scared Johnny to death even (Y/n) but she ran away. "(Y/n)!!! Come back her I'm sorry that I trapped you in my room!!", I yelled at her. I saw a person who is with her but I couldn't see who and I saw them grab (Y/n). But when I went closer it was soc girl on the ground bleeding and (Y/n) on top of her breathing heavily. I saw surprised, but after that I grabbed her and carried her bridal style. She went to sleep and she looked cute. When I got home, Dally told me to put her in my and Sodas room and I just slept with her while Soda sleeping in the floor.

A/N: Hey! This is my first book and I'm excited about it coming into a begging into an end next year or sooner. But anyways I'm out!