Back to School

Y/n's Pov
Ugh... Summer break is over and now I have to go to school. I had a wonderful break but only the hospital visits and fights. Today, I just got ready and got my stuff, went to school, and went to my locker. I put my stuff away and got the stuff that I needed. Me and Pony are basically are in the 2nd year of high school. It's a bummer but I'm just not happy. I ate breakfast and went to the office for my schedule. I checked it and went to my first period. It's was boring as hell, I felt like if I was going to die in there but I survived. I went to my second and I had Cherry in it, my life just dropped and I glared at her. She kept glaring at me but I just ignored her all that time. The worst part that there was is that I have her for third period as well and I just hated my life by then. It's been awful and after forth period we went to luck and I had Ponyboy for third lunch. We sat together and a lot of greaser girls were giving me looks and some others just said hi to me, I just smiled. For fifth, I had Cherry and Ponyboy and it was fun but at the same time boring because Cherry was such a snitcher by that time. Yup, we've been in some trouble but it was so fun. Sixth and seventh period were so much fun because Ponyboy were in it as well and after that we went home. I went to get my stuff from my locker and was waiting for Ponyboy. I saw him coming out from the inside and I saw Cherry stop him. If she touches him I will murder her but she did touch him and...

Cliffhanger!!
Cliffhanger!!
Cliffhanger!!
A/N: Sorry!! Ima be updating now or try and do chapters. Also, if it's short sorry if it's not then there's a chapter. Byeee!!