(Y/n) Birthday

(Y/n) Pov
Finally, I was at the gangs house and everyone was looking at me. Two-Bit smirked which made me giggle but then I noticed something in my mind. OH NO!! It's my birthday!! I ran out of the house and Soda got me. "No.No.No.No", I said repeating "Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes", Pony said smirking. Dally just shrugged "I forgot your birthday last year, just let them". "Why", I gave him puppy eyes "Just let them, you'll love it", he said "Fine", I finally said. We were in Dally's car going somewhere and I was blindfolded. I was just mad the whole time without saying nothing. I kept hearing whispers which made me more mad then before but all I knew is that it was going to be awful. I heard the car stop and the door open "Can I carry her? She light for me", I heard a familiar voice say, it was Pony's. "No, I'm not gonna get out of this car", I said in a mad tone. He carried me anyways and I was just not enjoying this day, "Do you trust us?", I heard Pony say. "N-No", I said "Do you?", he said again "Fine a little", I replied. I felt like if I was falling and I screamed and closed my eyes but when I took off the blindfold I was already on the ground. I just ran home by being mad and crying. Ponyboy was fast enough to catch up to me but I saw a car. I tried to cross the road but all I see after the car was darkness.

•1 day later•

"GOD DAMIT", I yelled! I'm in the freaking hospital AGAIN. Damn I'm that stupid but at least can I last a month without any injuries. I tried to stand up but I noticed something I never though would happen. My...leg was...broken! I screamed and then Dally came in, I was crying. He hugged me. Pony came in and I was in emotions into a glare in Ponyboy's eyes. I love him but just sometimes I really hate him because he plays with me. "Hey, you still mad at me?", he said "Y-No not anymore. But you got to apologize", I said he came to me and gave me and hug, he wanted to kiss me but I slapped him on what he did to me that caused all of thi. "That's revenge", I said to him while he's rubbing his cheek "O-Ow!". When I came home there was a birthday cake there and I tried to run again but Two-Bit carried me to the seat which in front of me was the cake and they sang 'Happy Birthday' but I stood there dead silent.

A/N: Here today's chapter. Lol but anyways BYEEE