Luna

(Y/N) Pov
We've already had Luna for 5 weeks by now. It's so exciting to have a puppy, and so cute!! I already bought her, her food bowl for food and water, her food, toys, and a bed. I also bought her a cute shirt with tutu. It was so cute, that I literally screamed and scared Pony since he was reading a book. I just died of laughing after that. "Why did you screamed!?!", he told me "Just look at her cuteness", I said as I pointed to Luna. She gave a little bark and it was too adorable!! "Ima die with cuteness!", I yelled "Aww really you think I'm cute", Pony said "Sure", I told him as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.  I was gonna stand up and walk to the door but Pony grabbed me by the waist and put me on his lap. I blushed immediately, "P-Pony w-what are y-you doing?", I told him as I was embarrassed. "Oh nothing sweetie", he said while he kissed my neck and smirked. He laid back and I was in his chest laying back as well. "P-Pony I need to go home to feed L-Luna", I told him but then he left go of me and I stepped outside and Ponyboy was following me. "I'm coming with you", he told me "Sure then let's go", I replied back to him. When we got to the house, we went to my room. Where all the food and stuff of Luna was, Pony pinned me to the wall and I just blushed and him just smirking. He kissed me and I just kissed him as well, then we pulled away. He was still pinning me, and then Dally came in. "HEY! (Y/N) YOUR NOT READY FOR THAT TIME!! PONY LEAVE HER ALONE!", he screamed "GOD DAMMIT DALLY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!", I yelled at him and then this time he just did something he never did to me. Which just made me feel like my heart was broken...he slapped me and the I just touched my cheek on where he hit me and got Luna and ran. "(Y/N) IM SORRY I DIDNT MEANT IT!!", I heard him scream but I kept running farther and farther. Pony caught up to me and I just went straight to tears and hugged him. "There, there (Y/N) let it all out", he said as he was trying to calm me down. "T-Thank Pony", I told him "Anything for you babe", he said then I giggled and blushed. "Ok boo", I told him and he just laughed.

A/N: It might be a short chapter but I was doing a book in my other account Fanfic4dayzzz and I will try to do update everyday or days that I can. Byeee!