3's a charm

Louis POV

I clenched Zayns hand and squeezed my eyes shut as another wave of contractions hit, trying not to scream out bloody murder. After it passed I laid down on the pillow, silent tears running down my face, I turned to Zayn with the biggest pout I could muster and said, "Zayn, please make it stop."

He nodded and started yelling at the doctors about about pain medication or something. Everything was fuzzy. I couldn't stop thinking about those two men trying to take my little girl away from me. Out of all the bad things that has ever happened to me in my life, having my daughter taken would probably be the worst. I refuse to let her grow up in the lifestyle I grew up in. I won't ever let that happen.

I was knocked out of my daze when I saw the doctors moving me into the surgical room saying that I'm ready. Zayn looks terrified. He had on doctor scrubs, a mask, a hair cap and gloves. Why he needs all that? I don't know, he's just....Zayn. Doctor Liam walked in the room with the same thing Zayn has on and asked me, "Hey Louis, are you ready for this?" I simply nodded my head, squeezed my eyes closed and grabbed Zayns hand. I didn't feel anything except pressure in my stomach after that. I just kept looking into Zayns eyes as he whispered reassuring words to me. Promising me that it'll be okay. After a few minutes, I heard the most beautiful sound. The cry of my baby girl.

Half the doctors/nurses started taking care of me: getting out the sac, stitching me up and the other half cleaned her up, weighed her, Zayn cut the umbilical cord and handed her to me. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her for the first time. She was beautiful.

I couldn't believe that I carried this beauty in my stomach for 9 months

I couldn't believe that I carried this beauty in my stomach for 9 months. Every single second was worth it just seeing her. "Hi baby," I said. "I'm Louis, I'm your mommy. And this is your daddy, Zayn. We love you so so much sweet heart." Just as I said that her eyes opened revealing a beautiful hazel color. I was shocked to see she had hazel eyes. I guess because I have blue eyes and Zayn has brown and it just combined. I know that's not genetically possible but neither was a guy getting pregnant.

I softly gave her to Zayn and showed him how to hold her. We both just sat there staring at each other and our baby girl. Savoring this moment. Every second.

After a few minutes Niall and Harry came bouncing in excitedly. They started cooing at our baby girl. It was all surreal and almost felt utopian; that I was just dreaming. But it was real."What are you gonna name her?" Niall asked smiling at her. "Natalie Hailey Malik." Me and Zayn said at the same time. They all grinned at me happy with the name.

A few minutes later, those same guys came into the room. We all froze and stared at them. One of them came and stood beside me and said, "Tomorrow were taking you, Niall and the baby."

"To hell you are" Zayn said pulling him from me while Niall and Natalie hid behind Harry. "Come anywhere near them and I will end you." He said grabbing a spork off my bedside table and threatening the man with it.