Alley Cat

Amy and Bryce giggled sneaking out from the back. "Are we alone?" The blonde asked as Bryce was on a look out. "Yeah... I think we are..." as he turned around their face was inches away as he slowly tucked a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

Amy looked up at the night sky. Bryce marvelled at the way the stars and moon reflected in her eyes.

The moonlight turned everything silver and made her skin glow. She looked back into his dreamy gaze. "What?" She asked laughingly. "You look so beautiful in this light." He whispered returning her gaze.

He slid his hand up her arms and rested them on her shoulders. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck as he brought his hands to her waist. Pulling her close as they kissed again.

He gently pressed her against the wall leaving no space between them as his tongue ran along her bottom lips, Amy felt her cheeks warming up once again as she openly aloud him access, although for a first timer he was bloody good at it.

His tongue darted inside her mouth as she willingly aloud him to win knowing there was no point fighting, before they both even passed out, Bryce pulled away allowing them to regain the oxygen they both desperately needed.

"You know, for a first time kisser you sure do fit the bill." Amy gasped. Bryce chuckled and began to heatedly kiss her again when Ryan, Jonathan, and Luke walked past the alleyway.

Ryan gasped and Luke and Jonathan exchanged frightened looks. Bryce and Amy jumped apart again.

Ryan's wide eyes just kept staring and then he spoke. "Here kitty kitty!" An alley cat jumped out purring. Bryce realised they were both in the shadows. Luke and Jonathan knew they were there from their earlier escape.

"Don't... move" Bryce whispered to her as she literally frozed in spot. "Aww, look how cute it is, it's a cat version of Buddy!" Ryan cooed walking closer.

Jonathan and Luke exchange looks quickly trying to think of a plan. "Don't touch it! it might be carrying a disease!" Jon yelled, Ryan just stared at the clown rolling his eyes. "I'm just gonna see if it belongs to someone." Luke quickly ran over to the cat picking it up as it let out annoyed yet angry meow letting out a hiss. "Motherfucker..."

"ACHOO!" Bryce glared fearfully at Amy who just sneezed. Ryan quickly glanced up squinting into the darkness then his eyes grew wide. "What. The. Fuck. Bryce you little son of a bitch." Bryce looked fearful and began backing up but then something seemed to switch.

Instead of going back he took a step forward straightening his posture. "Look Ryan I know you don't like us being together but it is her choice to make, not yours. I know she is the closest family you got and I am not going to hurt her."

"Take the god damn fuckin' cat" Luke growled out frustratedly in the background as Ryan was just glaring at Bryce, then he looked to sister a hint of betrayal was shown on his face.

"Ryan..." "I thought I taught you better. Obviously not" "Ryan..." Ryan didn't wanna hear it as he walked off.

Luke threw the cat to Jon who only screamed as it fell on all fours hissing letting its tail shoot up. "What the fuck this bitch problem?" Luke spat out.

Amy went to go after him when Bryce stopped her.

"Let me go.....Ryan!!!" Shouted Amy. "Hey, hey he will work it out Amy, he just needs time." Amy began sobbing. "Why does everything good just turn out like shit!" She growled into her hands.

Bryce pulled her close and hugged her tightly to his chest. Amy let his heart beat calm her down.

Another hiss and scream sounded from Jonathan as the cat clung and clawed at him. "GET IT OFF!!! GET THIS FUCKING BEAST OFF OF ME!!!" Luke was looking around for something to use desperately needing to help him.

Amy pulled away from his comfort as much as she'll love to stay in his arms she really needed to go back. "I'm gonna go..." it came out as a whisper as she walked past the distress best friends who were still dealing with the cat, Amy picked up the cat with no problem as it purred in her arms cuddling against her.

Jonathan was laying dramatically in Luke arms. "I almost died! This is why I'm a dog person!" Luke giggled at that. As for Bryce he sadly watched her leave once more.

As Amy passed by with the cat, Luke glared at the cat. "Bitch." He replied. Amy would have laughed if she didn't feel so downcast. When she got home Ryan wasn't there. So Amy got into bed. About 30 minutes later Ryan walked in. Before going to bed he went to check up on Amy who was pretending to sleep. "As long as your safe." Ryan whispered to himself. He then turn and went to his room. PAX was tomorrow after all.

She felt a tug in her heart after Ryan left, slowly opening her eyes. It was the last day of PAX tomorrow and she wanted to make every second count before heading back to Chicago.

She slipped out of bed quietly sneaking up to Ryan room as she peeked in, he was asleep. She quietly tip toed over slipping into the bed. Little did she know Ryan was still awake, Amy always did this when she was sad or felt bad, she cuddled against her big brother knowing he will always keep her safe.

Ryan couldn't help but smile. She always seemed to know just how to make him feel better