First time {Smut}

Amy lips never parted from the blonde as he carried her to the bed they were sharing for the night. She felt the softness of the mattress hit her back untangling her legs from the blonde waist. Bryce depended the kiss, licking the bottom lips for entrance as she granted it letting their tongues collide.

Bryce's patience were running low as he couldn't keep his hands to himself, he needed to touch her as he slipped his hand between the mattress and her back bone, he pushed her chest to his giving him a chance to pull the zipper down from her strapless dress pulling it down as he pulled away seeing her chest was exposed, Amy cheeks burned in embarrassment being exposed. He pulled the dress completely off her leaving her in just her underwear. He stared her down as his lustful blue orbs met the hazel orb of his lover. "So beautiful" he mumbled under his breath but Amy heard as she couldn't hold back the smile.

Bryce smashed his lips back to hers as they went back to making out, Amy core was aching feeling the coldness of the air hitting her chest as she thrusted her hip up to his, a small groan was heard from him as he pulled away to remove his shirt throwing it anywhere. He kissed up her jawline leaving light kisses going to her neck finding her sweet spot. A sudden gasp escaped her mouth as Bryce was successful on finding it, he sucked on the spot as Amy let out a few small moans. When he was pleased with the marking he kissed down to her collarbone until he teased at her erected nipple flicking it with his tongue. "Bryce..." she panted out, the blonde felt himself harden hearing his name moaned from her mouth.

He proceeded to suck on one of her breast doing the same with the other as he continued to kiss down her flat stomach reaching to her underwear, he removed them off from her immediately kissing between her inner thigh, a little giggle escaped as Bryce pulled away staring down at the blushing blonde, he let out a chuckle prying her legs open wider as he went straight to her delicate touch sucking on her clit sending pleasure through her. Amy moaned arching her back as she threaded her hands through the blonde hair lightly pulling at it.

He flicked it teasingly as he licked her, his tongue slipping inside her as he began to tongue fuck her, Amy was a moaning mess under him begging for more when she felt herself ready to release. "Bryce... oh... I need to..." he wanted her to release as she did he licked her more tasting her as Amy layed there panting Bryce pulled away hovering back up to her. "You taste so good" he seductively whispered ready to bring his lips back to hers when she unexpectedly flipped them over now being on top shocking Bryce, she giggled at Bryce's reaction.

"My turn" Bryce smirked at the dominance, he was excited to see what she can do as Amy sent him a little wink climbing down to his only clothing, she unbuckled his belt pulling his jeans and boxers down freeing his erection. She removed his clothing off completely throwing it with his top. She blushed a little seeing his hard cock.

Her hand slowly wrapped around it moving slowly, Bryce liked the feeling of her warm hand as he let out a slight moan. Hearing Bryce moan Amy knew she was doing something right. She started pumping it in her hand, Bryce groaned propping himself up on his elbows watching her do it, she leaned down licking the tip swirling it with her tongue, Bryce moaned throwing his head back feeling the warmth of Amy mouth around his cock as she sucked him taking him all in surprising herself as well as him.

Bryce grabbed the back of head pulling lightly at her hair thrusting his hip up, Amy gagged a little but got the hang of it. Bryce felt himself near as he screamed out her name cumming into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could handle as the rest dribbled down her mouth.

She pulled away wiping her mouth as Bryce tried to clock what just happened letting his brain function properly. He then pulled her down taking over the dominance hovering over her. "You sure you're ready?" The blonde asked feeling a little breathless as Amy nodded. She wanted this.

Bryce guided the tip to her entrance as he slowly pushed in staring down at her, Amy gasped in pain. "Ah...oww" tears welled up in her hazel orbs as Bryce let her adjust, he felt bad but there was nothing to do but comfort her in soothing words.

"M-More" she stuttered out as Bryce pushed more of his shaft in fitting it in as Amy was shuffling around trying to get into a comfortable postion. Bryce knew she was in such uncomfortable pain right now, he leaned in pinning her arms down as he captured her lips with his pulling out pushing back in. Amy screams of pain was muffled. He slowly thrusted into her until her back arched pressing her chest against his. Amy pulled away moaning as Bryce found it rather hot and a turn on. He was making her feel like this. And only he could.

He released her from her arms as he thrusted faster the both moaning over the pleasure that they were each receiving. Bryce decided to lift one of her leg over his shoulder pounded into her, Amy screaming fisting the blanket thrusting her hips up to his, she then buckled her hips throwing her head back squeezing her eyes shut. "Oh yes... OH BRYCE! BRYCE!" She was screaming. He knew she was close.
"Ahh Bryce I'm... OH... OH!" His thrust was getting sloppy, he thrusted more faster and harder into her as she finally came screaming his name. Bryce wasn't that far behind before cumming too moaning out.

"Oh god" Bryce groaned keeping himself up as the room fell silent hearing just their heavy breathing. Amy slowly opened her eyes looking up to her lover who was already looking down to her. "Damn..." she giggled making the blue eye man giggle as well. "Did that just happen?" She questioned as Bryce pulled out moving himself next to her. "Yep, it sure did" he grinned pulling her to his chest as she cuddled against him.

"Bryce?" "Hmm" their eyes slowly met. She smiled up to him giving him a quick peck. "I love you" Bryce was shocked at the honesty but he too felt the same. "I love you too" he mumbled back before they both let sleep consume them.