New T-murda .

2 weeks later .

I walked into the warehouse with a huge smile on my face. JL gave me that good dick before he left, had me moaning his name so loud. I feel different now, I feel like a new person. I haven't fucked since I was 15. JL made me realize what I been missing all these years got damn me.

"COME HERE BIIIIITCCCH"Keke screamed running over to me smiling like a freak. She grabbed my arm pulling me into the back room.

"Whaaaat KeKe" I laughed still smiling.

"Yo ass got some DICCCCCK didn't you !" she teased me jumping up and down.

"Yessss BIIIITCHHHH, He put that gooooood shit down" I laughed.

"Claps for my bitch with her good dick having ass" she clapped giving me a hug.

"Giiiiirrl, you don't know the half of it" I can't stay still. My hormones are fucking wild.

"Biitccch he did it good, had me likee eh eh" I said again. I started fake humping the couch.

"Damn bitch !" she laughed giving me a play.

"Bitch, he gotta bitch going crazy" I did a lil dance and grabbed her face kissing her then pulling away.

"Ooh shit, you need to calm down for something happen" she smirked, KeKe is bisexual.

"I'll call you when my nigga act up" I laughed giving her play.

"Who is he anyway ?" she sat on the table. "Wait don't tell me... Its THAT NIGGA I SAW YOU WITH AIN'T IT" She semi-yelled clapping her hands.

"Bitch yes !" I clapped my hands, we gave eachother play.

"Since yo ass a new T-murda, lets go clubbing tonight"

"Aye lets shut shit down !" I twerked a little. She slapped my ass laughing.

"alright, B want us to ride around there were the broncos and his bitches at just to spot out" I nodded my head grabbing the warehouse car keys.

"Lets go spot shit out then" I laughed & walked out the room. Keke followed.

"WSP HITTAS !" I yelled waving at everybody. They laughed and nodded wsp and some said it back.

"Girl bring yo ass" Keke dragged me out the warehouse car. We hopped in and erked off..

"Was B even In the office ?" I asked looking at her then at the road.

"No, that dealing with 'babymama' drama yanno" she put empathizes up when she said babymama.

"That's the shit I don't get, this nigga always tryna flirt wimme when he gotta girlfriend and a son. Like what the fuck ?"

"Shit I don't know, I know he better get that shit together before he go to jail for child support"

"Exactly, thats the nigga and big brother in all but damn chill with that bs" I pulled onto the street filled with Bronco bitches and niggas.

I slowed down laying back in the seat a-little but high enough to see everything and everybody.

"These bitches look nice In they fake ass Gucci clothes" Keke said chuckling.

"Mhm, these niggas ain't even set block right. They really ain't bout shit"

"Wait, wait look !" she tapped me looking out the window. I looked to see a buff nigga walk out with a girl, half the niggas in the yard stood up.

"That must be Bronco" Keke said again.

"Nah, he ain't that dumb to live in his own hood" I shook my head driving off.