New Blondey.

| T |

"Okay I quit, I quit" I laughed as JL continued to tickle me.

"Gimme a kiss then" He laughed still tickleing me.

"Okay Okay" I jumped on him making him lay back on the bed. I started to lean in but I kissed his forehead.

"So you wanna play now ?" He grabbed a tight ass piece of my butt pinching it.

"Jacob let go !" I scream hitting his chest.

"Gimme kiss then" I leaned and kissed him. I tried pulling away but he added tounge pulling me deeper into it.

"Okay can you let go now ?" I whined pulling away. He slowly let go. I hit him upside his head then stood up.

"Put some clothes on, we going out for lunch with some of my homeboys and their gals"

"If that seal bitch coming, I don't wanna go" I folded my arms.

"T don't do that, I don't like her either. Justins coming soo he gotta bring her"

"Whatevea" I rolled my eyes and put on my clothes. I did my hair & put on my shoes.

We left to the Diner quickly. The diner wasnt packed so thats good I guess. We walked hand and hand to the 6 seated table, where Justin & the seal sat with their backs turned with two other people.

"Wsp nigga" Some nigga said holding his arms out.

"Wsp Joe, wsp JP. Sup lop" Jl said as we sat down. I nodded my head at everybody except the seal. She didn't even look at me

"So this the gal that got my nigga whipped ?" Lop said looking at me & JL

"My name ain't 'gal' its T." I said looking into my menu.

"Well damn" he held his hands up in surrender.

Jacob layed his hand on my thigh under the table. I looked at him then back at my menu.

"So y'all wanna get connected or nah ?" JL said. I snapped my head at him then at everybody else.

I know he aint talking about my connection .

"I'm in, yannno I always been in with the game" one of the dudes gave him play.

"I'm down" Justin & the other dude said smirking.

"I'm in if Justine in" This seal bitch said.

"Oh F- I'll be back" I got up and walked to the bathroom pulling JL with me.

"Wsup T ?" He said holding my arms.

"Nah, what connection ? They ass ain't joining SHIT" I stepped back.

"The connection with B, he told me to look for some extras"

"How come you just now telling me ? I don't want that seal bitch on my team"

"Chill out T, I'm sorry okay ?" he pulled me close. I looked away shaking my head. He lifted my head up looking at him. "I'm sorry baby, I love you"

"Fine. I love you too" I rolled my eyes.

"Gimme kiss ?" He licked his lips. I shook my head then put my lips to his.

"I'm hungry, c'mon" I pulled away and grabbed his hand walking back to the table.

We ate then left to the warehouse. We walked in hand & hand, Keke came jogging up to me looking Pissed.

"What's wrong Keke ?" I let go of Jacobs hand.

"B, he gotta new blonde bitch" she rolled her eyes."She joined us today"

"Wsp with mofos not telling me shit ?! Fuck we need a new bitch for ?" I snapped. I pushed pass her walking to B's office & walking in.

"So who the fuck is she ?!" I semi-yelled looking at him & the bitch.

The bitch stands about 5'3, white as fuck, tattoos and long blonde hair. She dressed in cargos and a black hoodie with Jordan's.

"Bitch I bets you shut the fuck up with that bitch word ! You don't know me" The bitch yelled stepping up. I stepped up too

"Ya damn rite I don't know you ! Fuck Is you here for , we don't Need you"

"CHILL THE FUCK OUT TIFFANY !" B yelled standing out his seat.

"NO ! Why is she here ? she might be a fucking opp !"

"Chill Baby damn" Jacob said as he walked in. "We heat you all out here!"

"Jacob ?" the white bitch said looking at Jl hard as hell. He looked at her but didn't say anything.

"Who you ? and how you know my name ?" he said.

"Aww nevermind" she shook her head. Tf ?

"Like I was saying, B why is she here ?"

"This is Maddie and shes here because has connections with that nigga we tryna get. She use to work for him but he did some scan shit, she want revenge." B said sitting back down.

Jl left & closed the door with Keke.

I looked at Maddie staring at her, something ain't sitting too well with this bitch. I know she a opp.,

"Lemme tell you this Maddie, I will beat the fuck outta you if you playing us. If ya opp you better skip the fuck outta here now. Cause lemme find out you a opp, me and my bitchs fucking you up" I turned towards the door. "That's a promise" I opened the door and walked out.

I walked to the car not saying nothing. Jacob came out & we drove off. He pulled up into his driveway, I quickly got out with Jacob following. I went into the house, to his room taking my clothes off. I stripped into my underwear & bra laying under the covers. I turned over closing my eyes.

"T, what's wrong ?" Jacob said laying next to me.

"Nothing Jl" I said bluntly."Can you just leave me alone." I turned over more.

He didn't say anything, I felt his hands travel across my legs then to my pussy.

"I'm not in the mood Jacob" I sterned.

He rubbed the front of my clit with three fingers in a circular motion.

"Stop" I gritted my teeth.

He went under the covers & spreaded my legs. He slid my underwear off then stuck his tounge In my clit doing tricks..

"Jacob stooop" I moaned grabbing the pillows.

He still didn't.