Maddie .

"T baaabby" keke screamed running up to me. She jumped on hugging me tightly.

"Wsp boo"I laughed hugging her back. I havent been at the warehouse in a week. Ive been sick.

"We missed you girl, JL tryna keep you to himself" she playfully schruchged up her face.

"I missed yall too, whats be going on ?" I sat on the couch. She sat across from me.

"Girl, maddie ass still here and her and B been getting close as hell. He dont even try to flirt with me nomore"

"The fuck ? yanno thats JL babymama ?"

"BABYMAMA ?" she yelled but I shushed her.

"Yea, I found out lastweek when I fought them bitches at mccdonlds"

"Damn. I still dont give a shit, she can still get her ass beat"

"On god !" I laughed giving her play. "Aye, they in the office rite now ?"

"Yop, been in there for hellas" she shook her head.

"C'mon" we walked to B's office. They were talking.

We just walked in. She was sitting on his lap all in his face.

"Well fucking well" I said loud like a announcer. Keke laughed. We both sat in the chairs

Maddie tried to get off B's lap but he held her.

"Damn, I aint know this was a love warehouse" Keke laughed.

"What the hell yall want, were busy" Maddie said looking at me.

"Bitch I thinks its best for you to shut up, I still dont trust yo ass" I corrected her.

"You have to trust me, im your bosses girlfriend" she smirked.

Me and Keke popped our heads towards eachother with big eyes then to them.

"Ooooo WE DONT GIVE A FUCK !" we yelled then started laughing.

"Chill the fuck out T, yall acting brand new" B said.

"Brand new ? Nigga you the one cuffing mofos you only knew for a week on some shit" I said.

"Exactly, you still dont know if she playing yo ass ! " keke agreeded.

"Keke shut up , you still aint got no bitch or nigga" B laughed a little.

"HOLD ON, ACTUALLY MY NIGGA AT HIS CRIB" she held up my hand.

"Yea whateva, what yall want anyway ?" B said.

Maddie kept staring at me. I got up and leaned over the desk.

"Damn bitch, you wanna lick a bitch or some ?" I said looking her in her face.

"Fuck out my face hoe" she tried to shoo me.

"Hoe ? bitch you a homie hoe ! Fuck you thought ?" I laughed.

"Bye Tiffany" B said in a stern tone.

"I'll leave you to your homie hoe, just know im still on yo head Maddie. I know who you is" I smirked and walked out , keke followed.

Me & keke left. I dropped her off at M-murks house. I drove home to jacob. I quickly got out the car walking in. I heard him talking in the kitchen.

"Yea ma, im ight" he stood infront of the big window shirtless. I walked behind him kissing his tattoos

"Ma ima call you back" he tried to get her off the phone. He reached behind me grabbing my butt.

I continued to kiss all over his back. Feeling over his 8pack and a tad bit lower.

"Okay ma, love you too" he finally got her off the phone.

He turned around and seductively smiled at me. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me towards him.

"Where you been ? I missed you" He said softly.

I giggled. Everysince he's been 'babysitting' my sickness hes been clingy. He is adorable.

"The wareshouse, I know you missed mommy" I teased and held his face.

"Yea and you missed daddy" he smiled and kissed my lips softly. "I love you"

"I love you too ugly" I giggled.

"You hunry ?" He walked over to the fridge.

"My baby about to cook for me !" I laughed snapping my fingers. I got up on the counter top. "Yasss bitch , yass" I danced ratchetly.

"You a damn fool T"Jl laughed hard as hell.

I jumped down and kissed his cheek before running upstairs. I stripped down before blasting Cheif keef throughout the house. I jumped into the shower, dancing.

« The reason why the chapters are so short is because you have to add them up. Get it ? these are important peices. Just wait for the big bang ! »