Shoot out .

"Nigga fuck you ! I didn't need this shitty ass job anyway" I semi-yell at my boss, well ex-boss.

  "Fuck outta here before I call cops, go !" his Indian ass yelled pointing a bat at me.

  "I dare yo daffy duck ass to hit me bitch" I laughed knocking down a rack of chips.

  "I call cops, I call cops" he repeated scared as shit.

  "Shut yo non cursing ass up !" I threw a slushie at his face. I laughed and ran out the gas station to Kekes car.

  "Bitch you fucking crazy !" Keke laughed as I jumped in the car.

  "Bitch hurry up, he calling the opps" I yelled as she backed out and drove off.

  "You a damn idiot" she laughed.

  "Fuck you, his ugly ass gone try to fire me. Bitch I quit already"

  "Anyways, give me info bitch. How good is JLs sex really ?"

  "Nosey ass but its good as fuck. Nigga make me cum everytime" I blushed.

  "Oh shit, yall use condoms ?" She glanced at me.

  "Um when we first started having sex we did but that day you called me out on it we didn't and he came inside me, and now we do time to time"

  "You ain't scared of getting pregnant ?"

  "I don't know, I just don't wanna go through the same shit nomore" I faded off.

  "Look, have you told JL about the miscarriage ?"

   "No" I shook my head playing with my hands.

  "You should, see how he would feel about it"

  "I don't know Keke, I ain't got time for him judgeing me. All he knows is I was abandoned"

  "If you trust him you should tell him, honestly I think yall are meant for eachother. He changed you in a good way, your less cold-hearted. He makes you happy and I think you should keep him"

  "Thanks but I'll just tell him when the times right"

  "AND I wanna know all the details biiiitttcccch" she laughe'd.

  "You a damn fool" I pushed her shoulder.

   We picked up her little brother from school then drove to the mall. They argued the whole ride because she was late.

  "DAMN yall argue like yall got kids together, shut the fuck up" I semi-yelled as we walked into the mall.

  "Man igh, anything for my baby" her brother Keshon said wrapping his arms around me.

  "Nigga get on" I laughed pushing him off.

  "Yanno you my baby, we only a couple years apart" He's eighteen, he just turned eighteen.

  "So lil nigga, I got a man and you got a bitch already" I laughed.

  "No I don't, lil bitch annoying. Always wanna know shit" Me & Keke started laughing.

   We walked around the mall laughing & giggling until mfs started shooting in the damn mall !

"Shit we gotta go !" Keke yelled. We started running out the mall but the shots kept coming.

  "THEY SHOOTING AT US KEKE !" I yelled pulling out my gun shooting back.

  The niggas all stood infront of the mall shooting. Keke & Keshon pulled out their guns shooting. We hid behind the car sending shot after shot.