Some of my Favorite OPs (And EDs)

(Don't ask about the media o.o But strangely now I want to learn how to fight.)

I just realized how much a weeb I am.. The only thing I post in my random stuff is mostly ANIMU~

Anyways These are not in order because.. how can you put these in order? 

These are purely based of my opion on some good ops or just the music.

1. Durarara!! - OP I - Uragiri No Yuuyake ~ Theatre Brook

The reason I love it is because you can just jam out to it no matter what! The music is so catchy and the main leaders voice is so smooth; it makes it enjoyable. The op itself isn't the greatest OPs in the world but at least it had some perks. Like one of the perks is how they introduced the characters. It was definitely a interesting way to grab a connection to a character.  Somehow I felt like the music went so well with the bike. In the end I loved it~

2. Yuri!!! on Ice- Dean Fujioka ~ History Maker

Well, uh what can I say? WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY! DE DUH BORN TO MAKE HISTORY! But it was beautiful and the BEAT WAS ON POINT! Did you know I heard the OP: Damn, sick beats yo!  And that's how I found out about Yuri on Ice

3. Attack on Titan// Shingeki no Kyojin -  Guren no Yumiya ~ Linked Horizon

This OP is really good! Even though you can barely learn any of the words but the start you can try to mumble along but then we all know the famous word, "YAGER!" The song, the theme all fit so well in the anime itself! I know this get's highly praised by the Anime community but it's so good!

4. Noragami Aragoto - Hey Kids!! ~ THE ORAL CIGARETTES

Just.. Every Noragami OP is amazing and they all look so badass and how they added a bit of fighting in their looks amazing with their colour choices and - HOLY I JUST NOTICED THE BITCH DUDE WALKING AWAY FROM HYORI! YEAH YOU BETTER WALK AWAY! *Ahem..*

5. Noragami - Goya wa Machiawase ~ Hello Sleepwalkers

Just like the first op.. It's amazing. The colours are just so well represented..

6. Death Parade - Flyers ~  BRADIO

Even though the anime is super dark the Op is really fitting and I also guess it spoils a lot of things from the anime just from the op but everytime I hear this I start dancing along and waving my hands in the air. The op itself has a lot of meaning  and not to mention (again spoilers) but it's still fantastic. 

7. Tokyo Ghoul - Unravel  ~ TK from Ling Toshite Sigure

The Op is fantastic. At the start when I first heard it it sent shivers down my spine. The way it's sung is just so scary but so beautiful.  And once that glass breaks you know you are going into dark shit. I find it interesting how they look at the glass and show their reflections.. Their true selves. 

8. Free! - Splash Free ~ Style five

I love this ED because you can just hear how much fun they are having singing this. Sure the ED has no real connection to the actual anime but it's hella fun to watch! And the main characters dancing... *breathes in* Hot AF. Rin don't hog all of the water from Haru.  Also fun fact: The Voice Actors sung this so BOOM~ *Clap clap*

9. Your Lie In April - Hikaru Nara ~ Goose House 

You may have not notice but this Op Spoiled this whole show! You can watch this already knowing how the anime ended and you still won't know how it spoiled it! Ha, you'll know soon my friend. One day, one day. Anyways it's beautiful and well put together. And I may or may not cry every time someone puts this on but whatever~

10. Fairy Tail - Snow Fairy ~FUNKIST

Fairies dancing in the night to the characters looking fucking dramatic for no reason. The reason why I put this up here because this is my first anime ever and I holds a special place in my heart. But the Lucy part and her in the rain is okay because it shows her depressed because she's not in a good place and then it gets all sunny again because Fairy Tail Shows up! Awhhh <3

11. Kiznavier - Lay Your Hands On Me - Boom Boom Satellites 

Really wish I could show you the actual OP but the owners have no chill with copyright soo... LISTEN AND ENJOY <3

12 -  Terror in Resonance - Dareka Umiwo - Aimer

THE MUSIC IN THIS ANIME THO! LIKE WOE!

13 - Uta no Prince Sama - 1000% Love -

(More to be added)