Nalu vs. Nali Rant

Hello and welcome to this debate I'm having with myself. In this debate I will do my best and destroy and personal opinions I have on shipping. Allow me to hit you with the hard truths on which one will become cannon.

 Allow me to hit you with the hard truths on which one will become cannon

Now like I will this again, I'm going to hit you with the hard truth. Natsu doesn't have any romantic feelings towards anyone which means most likely no one will end up in a serious relationship with him. That's just the truth or is it? 

It's cannon that Natsu has confirmed it himself he did have a crush on a special lady. Anna. Anna is related to the Heartfilia's but it dosen't mean he likes Lucy or attracted to her. He had a crush on Anna when he was younger which is the stage of kid love. Being attracted to others when you are younger is diffrent then an actual attractions. When you are a kid you are trying to figure things out. Since we are talking about Natsu when he was young it's only right to bring Lisanna in to this.

Natsu and Lisanna met when they were kids and Lisanna did ask to be his wife but remember they were kids. I've watched so many animes were a girl made this kind of promise as a kid and it normally met nothing. Natsu did blush but he never said yes that she will be his bride and he just kind of played along with this family roleplay. All they were doing as kids were playing and they never exchanged feelings.

Lisanna did catch feelings when she met him again in the future but once the wedding thing happened she understood they aren't kids anymore. And that's it, she never really bothered with Natsu again. She supported him really well though.

Now onto the Nalu situation. I'm not really sure what to put here but they are more than friends? They are best friends. They had more romantic sightings I guess but they aren't cannon. Hiro even said if Natsu would ever have feelings he would be too dense to realize them.

Natsu and Lucy are soulmates but they aren't in a romantic relationship. Though they do a lot of kinky shit together? Ugh, there friendship is to hard to explain. 

Also Nali fans claim Natsu to be sexually assaulting Lucy? Just to get that covered it's an anime, I've seen worst in anime. Chill, it's for entertainment. Is the type of entertainment good? No but Fairy Tail has Ecchi in it and its Comedy... Put that together, boob jokes.

Anyways to wrap this up Nali and Nalu would probably never get close to cannon. The manga has ended too and there has no official canon ship between Natsu.