Chapter 1: Hole

"You have nothing over me."

There she stood in the mist of blood and terror. The field that once held living beautiful things were now dusted off into another time. Bodies were everywhere, everywhere yet her own.

Sakura stood in front of the destroyer. Madara.

"Nothing? Oh my dear. That's where your wrong..." He laughed. "...I took the lives of the reason of your laugh, your smile and..."

She gasped. The kunai being held millimetres away from her neck.

"...your life."

She tried to elbow him in the stomach, but he strapped his other right arm over her body, blocking herself to move.

He moved the kunai closer.

"You know...you can just let it go. Its over Haruno. Who's going to save you? Who's going to take you home? Who's going to hear your screams when I stab you to death?".

Blood dripped down her neck. She grunted, trying to resist his hold yet he was too strong.

Everyone was dead. Everyone was gone and yet how is she alive? Why did it have to be her? Why should it be her?

Minute after minute.

Second after second.

Her resisting started to get weaker. Her grunts quieter.

What was the point?

'Sasuke was right...' She thought.

'... I am weak...'

Madara gave out a chuckle.

" why'd you stop Haruno? Did you finally realise how much of Shinobi you are? Worthless and revolting? Or did you think Kami was going to give a miracle so you could stay alive?"

His grip tightened.

She could feel his breath on her neck, the disgusting smell of blood was just radiating from him.

"Listen close Haruno..." He started off with a whisper.

"...just remember. When I kill you. And you scream out your begs of mercy..."

Slash

...

...

...

...

...

"... No ones going to hear you."

________________________________________________________________________

It was a cold night. The village lights were still flickering across the stream of people. It was a truely beautiful sight the woman thought. She had her arms draped on her window ceil with her husband gently standing beside her. They were both watching. The women glanced at her pink-haired husband, and back.

"You know Kizashi, I think we did a good job living here the past 10 years." The wife whispered. Kizashi sighed, guiding his hands to his wifes shoulders then gently peaking her lips as she turned.

"You my darling, did a good job giving birth to our little princess 11 years ago as well." She laughed.

" 'oh Mebuki! I'm sorry! Please just push! I'll give you my life please - OH THE BLOO-' " Kizashi grabbed her from behind, squeezing her to shut up. Mebuki squealled with laughter but they both soon tooned down once their backs gave in.

"Huh...We're getting old, love." " Yes darling I know."

They both smiled.

"Hmm...I wonder how our little cherry blossom is doing anyw-"

He couldn't finish the sentence without hearing Sakura scream.