The Boys Are Back In Town

I turned off the TV and looked around the room, no one knew what to say and I didn't expect them to but the silence of the room was hurting my ears "What time did you say we were supposed to pick up the guys from the airport?" I broke the thick tension of the room "Uhm, in a few minutes" Tyler checked his phone "Well we better get going" I climbed to my feet and grabbed the car keys "Ok, you and John pick them up from the airport and we'll meet you at the hotel" I didn't even have time to protest as we all rushed out the door and got into the cars to start the long drive there.

"So what do you intend to do?" my question got his attention "About what?" he acted disinterested "You know, about Evan" he laughed at my question "Why, are you worried about me?" his voice changed to a threatening tone "Or are you worried about him?" a shiver ran down my spine "Does it matter? Either way someone is going to get hurt" he didn't like my answer "I guess you'll find out in a couple days" I didn't question him any further on the subject instead I just returned my attention to the road.

After a long and awkward drive of little conversations and radio music we finally pulled up to the airport and I parked the car but as I climbed out and locked the door Delirious pinned me up against it, shoving his tongue down my throat, I pushed as hard as I could against his chest as he wrapped one arm around my waist and the other was used to hold my head against his, when we finally broke apart for air he grabbed my chin and stared into my eyes "You belong to me, don't forget that" he finally released me and walked towards the airport entrance leaving me to follow behind, confused and slightly terrified.

He slowed down and grabbed my hand before he pulled me with him through the crowds to an escalator where other people were waiting, while we were waiting he casually embraced me from behind and rested his chin on my head, I tried to ignore him but he started to pull down the zip to my hoodie, I reached up my hands to stop him but he had already rubbed off the makeup and now the mark he left on my neck was in plain view.

Before I could fix my hoodie he grabbed my hand and pulled me forward "Luke!" he ran up to the bearded man and let go of my hand to give him a bro-hug as Brock and Marcel came up behind him "Hey John, how are you doin'?" Luke greeted his old friend "Amazing dude, look who I'm with" he gestured to me and the three men looked me over as realization hit them "No way!" Marcel expressed his disbelief "Yes way! Isn't that right babe?" he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to be shown off 'I guess everyone has known about this for a while'

"Hehe, yeah" after a few laughs and high fives we were walking and talking our way out of the airport, we got them caught up on what happened, with a few lies added by Delirious and got them crammed into the car before driving them a long way to the hotel, when we entered the hotel it was like a huge family reunion, they were talking, laughing and making jokes as they organized the rooms, it was decided that Marcel and Brock would share a room and Luke would come back to the house, after we said our goodbyes we headed home for the night.