Bedroom Visitor

After Luke settled in and we had our dinner the boys put on the quadrilogy Scream while I grabbed the snacks but as I brought the bowl of chisps into lounge I saw that the couch had been taken up by the guys and so I placed the bowl on the coffee table and went to move past them to sit on the recliner but as I did I felt two hands wrap around my waist and pull me onto their lap, I didn't bother to resist Delirious as he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his chest, causing us to receive some sideways glances but no comments from the two.

During the movie he would occasionally run his fingers through my hair or lean his head on mine, during the scares he would tighten his grip around me as if to assure me I was safe and during the sex scenes his hands would 'wonder' hidden from the men next to us who were too busy concentrating on the movies to notice my discomfort.

When the last credits came on screen I was ready to pass out, too tired to care whose shoulder I was leaning on "I'll take her to bed" the arms moved from being around my waist to support my legs and back as they lifted me up and carried me close to their chest, down the hall to my room and gently laid me on the bed, stroking my upper thigh and placing butterfly kisses up my neck and jawline before kissing me tenderly on the lips.

"You're driving me crazy, you know that?" he unzipped my hoodie, pulled off my shoes and pants all while placing kisses up and down my exposed flesh before rolling me onto my side and removed the hoodie from underneath me, he kneeled down beside the bed to get a better look at my face, stroking a piece of hair behind my ear, he admired my face like someone would an art piece, rubbing my lips with his thumb "I would love to do so much with you but I think I'll wait until this business with Vanoss is over with" he gave me a rough kiss goodnight and left the room quietly, I waited in the darkness for all noise in the house to disappear before finally letting my body drift to sleep.

I awoke from the same nightmare to hear a soft knocking come from the door to my room 'I should really get a lock' I thought as the door opened slightly "Are you awake?" I exhaled in relief to hear the deep voice of Luke "Yeah, come in" I sat upright as he closed the door behind him and sat on the bed with me "So... you and John, huh?" he started off the conversation "Uh, yeah" I tried to not sound awkward "Listen, I've known John for a long time; back before we were youtubers and I know what he's like" he hung his head a little "And that he doesn't handle heartbreak very well, I've helped him get through some really tough breakups and held him back from doing something he might regret but he seems to genuinely love you, a lot more than his past girlfriends so I just want to make sure you know what you're doing"

I couldn't look him in the eyes as I had an internal conflict on whether or not to tell him the truth "I don't..." I trailed off as I saw something out the corner of my eye, the door was open a crack and I know Luke had closed it before he sat down, if that's Delirious on the other side of that door and I tell Luke the truth he could get hurt but if I lie I might miss my only chance to be free of that psycho.

"I love him" I shook my head to motion I was lying and tilted my head towards the door, thankfully he seemed to catch on "Good, sorry I woke you, I just wanted to lookout for my friend" he got up off the bed and made his way towards the door "That's okay, I understand, goodnight" he opened the door and went out into the hall.

*Delirious POV*

I watched my best friend walk back into the lounge and stop dead in his tracks when he saw me siting on the couch waiting for him "Can't sleep?" I asked him and I could see him grind the gears in his head to come up with an excuse "I needed to use the bathroom" he lied, I stood up and got face-to-face with him, I was taller than him but he was more muscular than me "In my girlfriend's bedroom?" he knew he was in trouble "We just talked John, don't freak out" there is no way out from here "Then you won't mind telling me what you talked about in there" he acted tough "It's nothing you should be concerned with"

He tried to walk past me but I grabbed his arm "She's mine Luke, I deserve to know" he tried to stare me down "You don't own a person, no matter how many wounds you brand them with, remember last time?" I released his arm "I was sorry about that" he shot back "Sorry you got caught, if I hadn't been there..." I cut him off "She would have been fine and I wouldn't've lost my job" he looked like he was ready to punch me "Fine? She could barely walk! Don't do this again because now you have a lot more to lose and I can't support you forever" I avoided his gaze "She's different; I love her more than any girl I've been with in the past, I would do anything for her" he gave a deep sigh "Let's get some sleep, there's nothing more to discuss"