Chapter 7

Meaghan’s POV

I woke up and found myself in my room. I sat up and saw a note on the end of my bed. I grabbed it and read it.

Dear Meaghan

I’m sorry for scaring you. I’m sorry for hurting you. I will stop everything. I want you to be happy. You might not be able to see me, but I can see you. I am sorry for everything. I hope you can forgive me.

From Niall, the dead boy who was haunting the mansion

I gasped in total shock. I got out of bed and ran to the closest bedroom. Harry. I opened his bedroom door.

“Harry!” I exclaimed running over to him on his bed.

“What? You okay?” He asked.

“I’m fine but when I woke up I got a letter on my bed. Look!” Harry sat up and took the note out of my hands reading it.

“That’s just weird.” He said. I nodded my head agreeing. I shrugged and put the paper in a ball and put it in Harry’s trash bin.

“I just wanted someone else’s opinion. Thanks Haz!” I waved bye to him and went to the living room. I knew Harry was going to go back to sleep. I sat on the couch and turned on the telly. I flicked through the channels with the remote until I saw one of my favourite shows; Cops. I smiled. I felt the couch sink in. I smiled and looked to see who it was. I saw no one. I turned my attention back to the telly. I felt someone poke me. I looked over again. Still no one. I blinked a couple of times and gasped.