Chapter 19

Louis’s POV

I can’t believe I just done that! I can’t believe that I made Meaghan cry! Again! Zayn is right. I am a prick. I feel really guilty for making Meaghan cry. That is something I promised myself I would never to any one of my friends. But I broke my promise. Now I don’t know how to fix it. Wait, maybe I do have an idea. I have to believe.

Harry’s POV

What did I just do? I made Meaghan cry! Again! Something I promised myself I’d never ever do! But I did. I’m not proud of it. Not at all. Meaghan is like my younger sister. I’d do anything for her to make her happy. I’m not doing a good job at it.

“Come one Haz! Let’s go apologize. We both know we never want her to cry.” Louis said. I nodded my head agreeing. We both got up went upstairs to Meaghan’s room.

“Why did you not want us here Niall?” Taylor asked. I looked at Louis. We both had the same idea, just to stop and listen.

“I just wanted to be alone. I didn’t want anyone in my mansion.” An Irish accent said, as I thought is Niall. “But I’m glad I didn’t do anything worse than I did. Cause then I wouldn’t of found my Princess.” I smiled. I heard Niall. He sounds so sweet and nice.

“So we can stay?” Zayn asked.

“Hell ya!” Niall exclaimed. Everyone laughed. I smiled and looked at Louis. He was smiling too. He looked at me and nodded his head. We knocked on the door and waited for it to open. It finally opened and Liam stood there.

“Need something?” He asked.

“Yes. We need to talk to Meaghan and Niall.” Louis said. Liam nodded his head and moved out of the way for us to go in. We ran to Meaghan and gave her a tight hug.

“WE’RE SORRY!” Louis and I both yelled.

“It’s alright.” Meaghan said. We released.

“Why would you forgive us? We’ve been suck asses!” I exclaimed.

“Forgive and forget right?” Meaghan said and shrugged. “But I do have a question for though.” We nodded our heads. “Do you see Niall?” We looked over to see a blonde hair boy sitting next to Meaghan. His arm is around her shoulder. They look really cute together! I smiled and nodded my head. So did Louis.

“Great now we can all be friends!” Niall exclaimed. I smiled wider and took a seat on the bed. We talked and talked until we fell asleep in Meaghan’s room.  

 -

One chapter left!