Chapter 16

Taylor’s POV

“Meaghan?!” I gasped. “Who is that?!” Meaghan sat up and looked at me. Her eyes red and puffy.

“Niall.” She said and hugged him. She was right about Niall. I can’t believe it. I thought she was going inzayn (or insane to peasants). I never believed in ghosts. But somehow, I do now.

“Hi, I’m Niall. Meaghan’s boyfriend.” He said in an Irish accent and kissed the top of her head. I smiled.

“I owe the both of you a huge apology. I’m sorry for everything! Can you guys ever forgive me?”

“Yes!” Meaghan exclaimed. I smiled and sat with them on the bed.We just sat there on the bed talking for hours, learning more about each other. Meaghan and Niall have lots of things in common. That is why they look so great together! I ship Miall.

“It’s going to be hard.” Meaghan said.

“What is?” I asked her.

“Getting the other boys to see my Ni.”

“What helps is that I can see Niall now. I can help you. I will get started on Liam. He will be the easiest.”

“Well no shit! He loves you and he will do anything for you!” Meaghan quoted. I smiled.

“Niall be prepared though.” I told him.

“For what?” He asked me.

“The boys are like Meaghan’s older brothers. They are very over protective of her. Don’t be surprised if they push her away from you or something.” Niall nodded his head understanding.

“I have an older brother. His name is Greg and he is very protective of me too. But sometimes it gets too much.” Meaghan nodded her head and cuddled to his side. Niall wrapped his arm around her.

“Alright Taylor get out! I’m tired!” Meaghan said. I laughed but listened to her. I closed the door and walked away. I really like Niall. He is funny and really sweet. He really loves Meaghan. You can see it. They are so cute! Anyways, I might as well get started of my plan to get the boys to believe. I will start on Liam. Meaghan is right. He will be the easiest. He loves me and I love him. Therefore he will do this for me.

-

I hope this chapter makes sense. If it doesn't tell me and I will explain it to you.

Thanks for reading! Fan, vote, and comment please!