Missed You //SoonHoon

Request by: _sayreal (here you go hun. Hope you like this one)

Genre: 🔞Smut🔞|Fluff
______

Hoshi ♥ Woozi

Soonyoung layed silently in his unkempt twin sized bed. His legs and arms flayed in every direction as he let out a deep, long sigh. It had been months since he'd seen his Step-brother. Last time he came over and was only there for about a half-hour so he didn't really get to spend as much time as Soonyoung would like him to.

About four months after his mother's split up with his step-dad, Soonyoung had to move out with his mom. It was the most heartbreaking incident for both Soonyoung and his step brother Jihoon, who had been so close to each other.

Soonyoung missed Jihoon so much to the point where he would tear up, and sob, while curling up in his bed in utter despair. He especially missed cuddling with him, watching movies. Probably their favorite past-time. They'd sit on the couch, flip on a favorite show of theirs and just enjoy the silence and bond they felt with each other.

Soonyoung could sometimes see, out of the corner of his eye, his brother slowly start to fall asleep. His chest would gradually fall up and down to the rhythm of every long, deep breath. Jihoon was breathtaking, even when asleep, sometimes Soonyoung wished he could just fall asleep wrapped up tight between his brother's arms.

Soonyoung had already become strongly aware of his sexuality. He was a homosexual and was very close to his brother, but still he wasn't sure if could reveal this to his little brother. What if he hates him then?

"Soonyoung!"

The latter jumped at the sudden voice and looked up to see his mother standing on the doorway of his room with a frown.

"Y-yeah?"

"I have been calling you for so long. What's gotten you thinking so hard? Is something wrong?" Questioned his concerned mother, to which Soonyoung immediately mumbled an excuse about being worried about school work and exams which wasn't actually a lie.

"Don't worry honey, you will do good. I know you will. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I have to leave for the party that my friends have organized, remember I told you"

Soonyoung nodded, not paying much attention.

"Yeah, So i will leave by afternoon and I might be late" his mother informed. Soonyoung nodded again. "Ok mum got it"

His mother started to walk away but then halted, she poked her head back in, "oh I almost forgot, Jihoon's coming over today." The moment he heard his mom say that Soonyoung's attention perked up. His breathing seemed to stop, "What? Today?"

His mother chuckled, "Yes Soonyoung-ah today"

Soonyoung couldn't believe his ears. It had been so long, he thought maybe his brother didn't wanted to see him anymore. "o-ok" Soonyoung stated trying to play off cool. His mother let another chuckle then walked out.

For a few moments Soonyoung couldn't move, he had been longing to see Jihoon for so long. After the parents split, Jihoon always seemed a little distant. Even when Soonyoung use to call him they wouldn't talk much as they used to before. This suddenly worried him. What if Jihoon doesn't want to talk to him anymore? Now that his parents split he didn't have any reason to keep in touch.

Soonyoung looked into the body mirror behind him and stared deep into his own dark, lifeless eyes. Could he ever make Jihoon love him, not as his step-brother but as a lover?

___

A ringing sound boomed on the door. Soonyoung rushed to answer it, "I got it mom!"

Soonyoung took one deep breath before opening. He slowly pushed the door open, and was almost overcome with excited joy. Jihoon stood there, with his usual handsome half-smile he put on. But when he realized it was his older brother, it soon turned into a sad, apologetic frown.