Devil's Son // GyuHan

Request by: BabyPyun64

Genre: 🔞 Semi Smut 🔞
Paranormal

Cara Mia - My beloved
______

Jeonghan ♥ Mingyu

Myth: a widely held but false belief; something Imaginary or not real.

Was this Myth?

Was this all Imaginary?

But how could it be when Jeonghan was seeing it with his own eyes, this could not be just a delusion.

No, This was true, a reality, but how could this happen to him?

In his whole 22 years of life Jeonghan had been a god fearing child. His parents taught him well, he was well mannered, disciplined and polite.

Never in his wildest dreams Jeonghan imagined to be stuck in place he had heard about so many times in books and grandma stories but took it as a myth.

Everything happened so fast that it was still a blur for him. One time Jeonghan was walking back home from his work and the next thing he knew was he was in a dark room.

It wasn't exactly dark, but it gave the aura of evil. The room was quite big, triple than the size of Jeonghan's room back in his shitty apartment. It's walls were built with nothing but big rocks skillfully carved and placed smoothly and perfectly one upon another, a king sized bed in the center of the room with smooth red silky sheet draped over the matters, it wasn't just the size, even the bed looked like it was made for a king.

Jeonghan tried to look over the dark room, trying to figure out where he was but before he could even get up from the bed that he had just woken up from, a sudden squeak was heard making Jeonghan to freeze. His attention snapped towards the direction only to see a big wooden polished door, slowly being opened up.

Jeonghan gulped in fear, not knowing what to expect from behind the door. He waited, looking at the door curiously.

Someone had entered the room. But Jeonghan couldn't see them due to the darkness, that was until they lit the lamps. Although the room looked so royal and furnished but the technology was still old.

When the darkness slowly washed away, his eyes blinked trying to adjust in the new found light. Jeonghan looked at the figure, it was a man, his back facing Jeonghan.

Jeonghan waited until they turned to face him.

When he was done with lighting all the 4 lamps in the room, he turned, his eyes directly landing on Jeonghan. The latter's breath caught in his throat, his eyes not wavering once.

The man was the most handsome being Jeonghan had ever seen. His muscular tanned body, his lips pink as a rose, his ebony silky hair tossed carelessly making him look more breath taking than ever.

But what caught Jeonghan's attention the most was his eyes, they were a colour of Ruby Red with a ring of purple in it. Jeonghan had to bite down a gasp, But he couldn't take his eyes away from the latter. The man's gaze on Jeonghan didn't let him. It was as if he had put Jeonghan into some kind of trance.

Jeonghan watched as the man's eyes traveled from Jeonghan eyes down to his neck then travelling down to Jeonghan's lower body, his gaze stayed their for almost some seconds, bitting his lips as if thinking of all the things he could do with it. His eyes then landed back on Jeonghan's eyes.