chapter 1

(stiles pov)
I was sat in the corner of dereks loft on the floor as the pack meeting was coming to a close i sat and watched as everyone started talking to each other, i watched as issac got up and put a movie on as they were having a pack bonding night thats when i got up and left no one noticed as im only allowed to be there for the meetings i know this because scott and derek said so they said if i was seen around when it wasnt a pack meeting or they saw me in public they would kill me so i did what they said even tho it hurt especially when scott was supposed to be my best friend he clearly didnt think that anymore what hurt more tho was that derek said that 2 weeks after sleeping with me that was 2 months ago and yesterday i found out i was pregnant i dont even know how thats possible since im male but deaton said it can happen but its very rare he said i have to tell derek since he's my babies father but i cant and deaton doesnt know why i cant because no one has told him that im not allowed. So here i am im walking down to my car outside the loft once i get to my car i jump in and try to start it but it wont start so i just get out and leave it there i take my house key off the key ring and leave everything else where it is including my phone as i had put it on the seat at the side of me i start walking home when it starts to rain i have no coat so im getting soaked but thats okay it means i can cry all the way home and no one will notice it takes me 30 minutes to get home in the rain when i get theremy dads not in so i go straight to my room and pack a bag of clothes i then get my credit card and order a taxi out of beacon hills while i wait for my taxi to arrive tide the house for my dad and close my bedroom door then i hear a horn beeping from outside so i go down to see my taxi waiting for me i lock the front door and post my key through the letter box i wont need it anyway im not coming back i then jump inthe taxi and leave not looking back once.