chapter 4

(peter's pov)
Im going to ring my nephews fucking neck when i see him he knows the rules its one simple rule dont threaten your mate and what does he go and do he threatens to kill his mate so now hes left and no one can find him. We just got to the sheriffs house we climb out of the car and go up to the house the girls just walk in like they own the place when chris and i walk in he doesnt even seem bothered that they just let them selfs in we all sit down and talk about whats happened then we beging looking for stiles we tell the girls not to talk to any of the pack yet about it because we dont want them knowing until we find stiles and hopefully that will be soon so i can then punch my stupid nephew in the face his mother brought him up better than that she would be so disappointed in him right now and so will cora when she finds out what hes done so far no one has seen or heard from stiles since he left but we keep looking.

2 weeks later
Still no one has see or heard from stiles and we are all getting angrier because this should never of happened i decide to ring cora and let her know whats happened i tell her not to mention anything to the pack yet if she speaks to any of them and she agrees and tells me she will ring if she hears anything about stiles and if she hasnt in the next month she will come and help us find him.