chapter 5

7 months later stiles is at full term
(stiles pov)
These last 7 months have been hell for me im constantly looking over my shoulder just in case someone from the pack is around and they end up telling derek or scott ive got to the point that im about to break from stress im not at full term and my baby is due any day i decide i cant keep doing this so i get a taxi back to beacon hill to accept my fate that im going to die i get the taxi driver to stop at a warehouse just at the edge of beacon hill i pay him and disappear into the wearhouse im only there for half an hour when 2 of my dads deputies walk in and see me as soon as they se me one of them raps a blanket around me and the other begins to ring someone on their phone.

(sheriff stilinski's pov)
Its been seven months since my son went missing while pregnant with my grandchild and im now at my breaking point so we all decide to confront scott and derek at dereks loft to say they are shocked to see all of us is an understatement before i can even say anything allison is screaming and shouting is scotts fave saying how hes a shit friend and that she wishes she'd never met him and if she hadn't maybe she'd still have her best friend around thats when lydia gets offened and says i though i was your best friend allison just snigers and her and says "lets be honest here we were never friends you only thought about your self thats why i started hanging out with stiles he smart and funny and actually had time for me to just hang out with him i didnt have to be anyone else around him and now thanks to all of you i may never see him again!" she began to cry cora moved her back towards us so non of them could touch her then it was her turn to have ago at her brother she screamed and shouted about how their parents would be disgusted with how he has treated stiles and how when they do find stiles he better hope hes fine because if not shed going to send him to see their parents because you dont ever treat your mate how he tret stiles as soon as she was done shouting at derek i looked at derek and he looked like he was going to kill someone before i could say anything my phone rang one of my deputies was calling i answered the phone and asked what was wrong they just told me to come to the warehouse on the edge of beacon hills and then hung up so i got chris, peter, cora, allison and malia to come with me but before i let i told scott and derek to hope we find my son alive and well or thewould both end up with a wolfsbane bullet in then derek didnt say anything but scott the stupid idiot said that my son deserves everything he get because he nearly killed allison that was when allison flipped and shot him with an arrow to his thigh and we left.