Chapter 4: Is it really them?

Recap: Then I decided it was time to open my eyes and see our kidnappers and I really wasn't sure if I wanted to. But I opened my eyes to see........

Justin Bieber standing behind Kaitlyn and I didn't have a chance to see the others when... I saw Kaitlyn be picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder, wait he looks familiar. my thoughts were interrupted when I was picked up by someone. I looked up and saw Justin and a blonde girl passed out on the floor.

Three guys ran in from another part of the room and they looked like Liam, Niall, and Zayn from One Direction. Kaitlyn seemed to notice too because she had a giant smirk plastered all over her face.

When we got outside I didn't recognize where we were, but I did recognize the car we were about to be thrown into. The "Niall" look-alike opened the back door and I braced myself to be thrown in, but instead I was set down gently with Kaitlyn being placed next to me.

The person who looked like Zayn sat down beside me and I cowered into Kaitlyn. The person who had picked me up got into the drivers seat and the person who had got Kaitlyn set in the passengers seat. The Niall and Liam look-alikes sat behind us.

The car started going down the road at a very fast pace. I knew Kaitlyn and I must have looked terrified because the Niall person said "It's okay they can't hurt you now."

We nodded and Kaitlyn asked "Wh who are you?" the car pulled over at the side of the road and then I heard the words that I never thought I would hear in real life........ 

A.N: My first authors note and I just wanted to say thank you to my editor Hallie!!