Chapter 5:Piggy Back Ride

AN: I am now co writing this story with a couple of my friends so it will be all of us writing but only me updating. I hope you like the new chapter and I'm sorry I haven't updated but my internet hasn't been working.

(Recap) The car pulled over at the side of the road and then I heard the words that I never thought I would hear in real life.........

"Hi I'm Louis," "I'm Niall," "I'm Zayn," "I'm Liam," "I'm Harry," "And we are One Direction," they said taking turns and then coming together at the end. They all were watching us carefully, when Kaitlyn leaned over and whispered in my ear "Awkward silence another gay baby was just born," we both started giggling and they all looked at us like we were crazy.

"What did you say?" Liam asked "Nothing!" Kaitlyn and I said in sync, Louis and Harry smiled and the others just shook their heads. Louis star ted to drive again and we kept driving for almost six more hours until we stopped at a hotel.

When we stopped Liam and Zayn went to check us in, Niall went to go find food, and Louis and Harry grabbed Kaitlyn and my hand. They pulled us out of the car and across the parking lot. They kept pulling us until they saw us limping, all four of us looked down and saw the bruises and cuts all over both of our legs.

"Who did this to you?" Harry asked, we both looked at each other and then said "Justin?" but it came out as more of a question. They both shook their heads in both disgust and fear then picked us up piggy back style carrying us inside.

I started to try and get down until Louis whispered "I wont drop you, I promise I will never hurt you, remember that okay?" He grabbed my legs tighter and lifted me up higher onto his back, I nodded into his back and started to drift off to sleep after seeing Kaitlyn asleep on Harrys back.

                                               (Kaitlyns Pov)

Harry picked me up and I looked over to see Emma on Louis' back. I hate to be picked up, but I'm just so tired and sore so I let him take me. Harry held on to my legs tightly and hummed softly. making me more tired. His humming eventually got so quiet that it faded the rest of the way as a I fell asleep.

Hey its one of the new writers Lindsey, and I wrote this chapter and I hope you like it. I don't know who is writing the next chapter but I'm sure that you will enjoy that to. So goodbye and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!