Chapter 1: Meeting the Mikaelsons Part 1

No one's POV
In the city of New Orleans there lives a very powerful witch, who at this current moment is talking with her best friend Camille O'Connell, or Cami for short, at Rousseau's. Most of their conversation was them catching up with each since Ari(Short for Aradia) was gone for almost two years traveling the world, until she decided to move back to her home town. They each talked about what has happened over the past two years, Cami the one talking the most since Ari wasn't one for talking. She was more of a listener. And when she did talk it was mainly about the places she had been too, while for Cami it was about her uncle, Marcel, and her wanting to be a therapist. Ari couldn't really tell Cami why she left, or her real reasons for going to various parts of the world. The two have always thought that they new everything about each other. But what they didn't know was they both had secrets that neither one of them was willing to share, not yet at least. But unfortunately for Cami, she let one of her secrets slip without realizing it. But after did, she thought that there wouldn't be any harm done since Ari knows nothing about the supernatural, or so she thought. The secret that Cami let slip was about her and Klaus being friends. After she said this, Ari immediately knew who she was talking about, and her hope for keeping her best friend away from the supernatural world soon vanished. Speak of the devil and the devil shall come. After Cami started talking about Klaus to Ari, said man walked into Rousseau's asking for Cami. After that Ari went home, pondering if Cami knew about the supernatural. And she came to the conclusion that Cami did know. And she went to sleep worrying about the events to come.

To be continued....