Chapter 2: The Curse of the Witch Goddess Part 1

No one's POV
After the two Mikaelsons found out who Camille's friend is, something happened to Ari that she didn't expect to happen today. Remember the curse mark? Well it has some painful side effects. Like randomly causing immense pain. It hasn't happened since she arrived in New Orleans. The Mikaelsons knew some things about the legendary witch goddess. Mainly from their mother's stories about her. But no body knew about the curse. So it was a big surprise when Ari suddenly dropped onto her hands and knees and started grinding her teeth from the pain. To avoid any other people to see, they all helped move her into the nearby alleyway. "Cami what's happening?" Klaus asked her, not knowing that she doesn't know what Ari is. "I-i don't know." She stuttered worried for her friend's life. After Ari got cursed in Fiji, and found out about the immense pain(which she found out the hard way) she went looking through some of her mother's old books. Trying to find a way to get rid of the pain. Instead of finding a way to get the pain for good, she found a simple way to counter it when it does kick in. "C-c-cami, b-bring m-me my ba-ag." Ari stuttered out through the blood that was coming out of her mouth. "O-ok. Um, where is it?" Cami whispered looking around frantically. Until she saw it on the sidewalk. "H-here." Cami was worried about what would to Ari. But she wasn't the only one that was worried about her. Elijah knew from the second he saw her walking with Cami that Ari was his mate. But instead of confronting her about it, he played like he knew nothing. Klaus wasn't really worried more curious as to why all of sudden she would just drop to floor coughing up blood and why now there was blood coming from her eyes and nose. So to say that Elijah was worried was an understatement, he was completely terried, but you wouldn't be able to tell by his face. Once Cami gave Ari her bag they all watched as she rummaged through it. They were all surprised to see that she pulled out a needle and a bottle with what looked like some type of weird liquid. Then Ari stuck the needle into the bottle. Once she was done with that she pulled up her sleeve, only to reveal the binding mark. The three looked at her in confusion. Then what really surprised them was when she stabbed the needle straight into the center of the mark. Once she was done she sighed in relief that the pain was gone. Then when she finally saw the looks of pure shock and slight horror oo their faces all she said was "what?"
To be continued...