Chapter 1 : Meeting the Mikaelsons Part 2/Back story

No one's POV
The next day
Like every morning Ari awoke with a start from last night's nightmare. She's been having these nightmares every since her last trip which was to Fiji. In Fiji she met a very powerful shaman who cursed her with eternal nightmares for as long as she lives. Along with this curse came a mark, that binds her from ever truly being happy.

It binds her from ever having any dreams to no dreams, even if she is to one day die. One of the main reasons she came back to New Orleans was to try to find a cure, or a way to counter the curse. But she had no luck. So as she awoke she felt the familiar feeling of dried tears. And even some fresh ones. Because, last night's dream was the worst one she ever had. This one was more like a memory then a nightmare. It was of night she lost everything she held dear....
In the ninth century
As teenage Aradia was picking flowers with her eldest sister Roesia, neither one of them knew what was going on in their village. So as they were nearing their home they started to hear it, the screams of their friends and family. They both took off running to their house, once they were there Roesia told Aradia to stay where she was, before running off into their family's home that was not yet touched by the flames. While she was standing their waiting her second eldest sister, Isabel, came running toward her telling her to hide. And so she did. A few days later and the same people that destroyed her village, had captured her family(In her family there is her mother Lucia, her eldest sister Roesia, then the twins Isabel and Isolda, then Lora, then Alina then her.) She waited to see what they would then, then one day she saw them tie her family to wooden stakes, then burn them. She couldn't help the earpirecing scream that came from her mouth. The mysterious people all turned to look at her. Then they started coming towards her. Then something strange happened. When she thought of all the people that just killed her family, they all dropped dead. And then when she thought of the fire being stopped, it stopped. After that she started sprinting towards her family. She saw that they were all dead, except for Alina, who was slowly dying. So Aradia got on her hands and knees, and put her sister's head in her lap. Alina looked like she wanted to say something, so Aradia used all the strength she had to give her that ability. And what she said shocked her.
"Your a witch". Then it all went black.
To be continued.....
A/n: Next chapter Aradia is going to meet Elijah.