Jake pulled up to my house I was still soaked from swimming with Jake. I got out of Jake's car before I got out he gave me a peck on the cheek. I could feel my cheeks getting hot and turning beat red. I couldn't hide it I was falling for him again. "Bye pretty girl" He said to me smiling. I smiled back and said "Bye" Then I headed for my door. I was on my way upstairs when My brother nate stopped me at the door. "where have you been?" "ummmm I went out swimming with Becky. "At 1:00 is the morning"? he crossed his arms and stared at me wanting the truth. "yea she couldn't sleep so we decided to go out swimming" "umhm?" "well I'm going to bed night" Then without waiting for Nate to say another word I hurried upstairs I striped off my wet clothes and hung them up. Two hours past and my brother and my dad were both gone for work. I woke up to the sound of something hitting my window. I walked to the window to see Jake throwing rocks at it. "Jake what the hell are you doing here?" "I came to see your pretty face" He then climbed the tree and came in through the window. You could have just used to door" He looked at me with a smirk. "I know but this was more fun lol" "your such a dork!" He then took my hand and put it on his hips. He kissed my lips deeply I feel backwards on my bed rapping my arms tightly around him. He moved his hands lower and lower down to my hips. I jumped a little bit griping his neck tighter. He then slipped off my clothes and bra slowly kissing my lips. I slipped off his shirt and pants and boxers. Then I kissed him back deeply. It was the most amazing night ever! and I'll never forget it!