I went to bed crying holding my head in my hands, the tears just kept falling and falling and Jake's words just kept replying in my head like a broken record

I went to bed crying holding my head in my hands, the tears just kept falling and falling and Jake's words just kept replying in my head like a broken record. Matt came into my room and laid down with me on me bed he then put his arms around me and held me close. "you ok?" "no I hate myself matt" another tear then fell from my eyes down to my cheek. "Its my fault I shouldn't have kissed you Katie" I saw a tear come down his face and turned towers him. "awww Matt its going to be ok" I took him in a big hug and fell asleep with him in my arms.

The Next day-

The Next day I still found myself down and so depressed but the fact that I had Matt made it easier. I woke up to the sound of Matt snoring it made me laugh and smile it was so cute! I carefully got out of my bed that way I wouldn't wake him up. I went to run a hot shower and wash my hair and get ready for the day.

~Matt's POV~

I was so happy that I came to see Katie I have had feelings for her for years but she didn't know it. I never told her but being in her arms last night was like being in the arms of an angle. I was so angry at Jake for calling her all those hurtful things I wanted so badly to grab him by the shirt and beat him but I couldn't I couldn't do that to my darling Katie. If only she knew how much she ment to me :( I couldn't tell her though I could never tell her cause what if she didn't feel the say way. Our friendship would never be the same again. "Oh Katie if you only knew what my heart....

~*Katie's* POV~

I was so glad that Matt was there for me last night to hold me close. He is a grate friend and grate guy I don't know what I do without him in my life! :) Sometimes I wonder how things would be if I picked Matt Instead Of Jake. Matt has always been here I just couldn't imagine life without him if I ever lost him I be so hurt and crushed. I felt Like he understands me better then Jake ever did. but for some reason whenever Jake is around Matt Acts so strange and hes never told me why I knew something was bothering him but I didn't know what. Sooner or latter I was determined to find out because if Matt Was hurting I wanted to know why and be here for him like hes always have been for me. :)

I Got out of the shower and dried off with the towel then went down stairs and got something to eat. When I got down stairs I saw the pancakes and orange juice was already made with a flower on the table. "What the heck?" "Good morning Katie Knew you be hungry so I made you my special blueberry pancakes" "awww Matt this was sweet of you!" I couldn't help but smile Matt was always so sweet and kind to me hes was the best ever!. He puled out the chair for me, I sat down and started to eat my Pancakes the were so damn good! Matt has always been a good cook when we went to school together before he moved he has always wanted to be a chef. I had finished my pancakes and juice, but before I could even grab my plate Matt had already took care of it for me. I went upstairs to brush my teeth and hair, then came back down to find Matt was gone but he had left a note. -be back latter Katie I had a few things to do~ xoxoxox Matt~

~Matt's POV~ I had left Katie's house after making her pancakes I didn't tell her were I was going but that I had a few things to do. I had my two best friend's David and Cody give me a life to the nearest jewelry store. I had walked up and saw a beautiful diamond ring I picked it up and brought it up to pay for it. Katie was going to love this and I was more then ready to start my life with her Lets just hope she saids yes......

<3