flashback

Hey so this is a flashback when Alex slept with Jesus and alex tell Mariana that she going to be aunt
-J
==============================

Alex pov

I hear knock at the door 'grr I trying to sleep it *grab phone* 8:30 why is someone here at this time' I thought I got up and went downstairs I open the door I look and saw Ann(Mariana nickname if you didn't know) "what do you need Ann I was sleeping I was up late last night doing the work for school on Monday"I said Ann rolled her eyes"whatever anyway so I came here to tell you that we are going to a party tonight" Ann said "w-w-wait what a party are you sure you want to go" I asked Ann nodded her really fast "ok soo here the dress your wearing and the shoes *hands the dress and shoes*" Ann said I grab the dress and the shoes 'wow ann got the dress I love 'i thought (👗 👠<------ that the dress and shoes but there black) "thanks for the shoes and the dress should I pick you up" I said "your welcome​ and yea pick me up around 7:30" Ann said I nodded I said "see you later Ann" Time skip (by the way there are going to be a couple time skip when Ann and Alex get to the party and have a couple of drinks and when Alex and​ Jesus wake up and when Alex find she pregnant and when she tells Ann she going to be a aunt so yea believe it if anyone know what that from and tell me down below and tell me if your a fan or not still Alex pov just so you know so me and Ann just got to Party "do you really want to go here"I asked Ann rolled her eyes "yes I want to be here so come on" Ann said well grabbing my hand we walked in the house and saw people drinking and making out I rolled my eyes "come on let's go get some drinks"I said Ann nodded her head time skip 'grr my head hurt what happened last night  the last thing I remember was kissing a guy and walking somewhere with him' I Thought I sat up i look down I saw I was naked I scream I heared a groan I turn my head and saw Jesus 'omg I slept with my Best Friend borther' I thought "Jesus are you ok" I asked he (he is Jesus ok so yeah) " w-w-what happened last night"he asked I rolled my eyes I got up and grab my clothes and put them on I turned around "what dose it look like that happened this never happened"I said I walked out I then saw my phone on the ground I pick it up saw a lot miss calls and messages from Ann I decided to listen to one ( this is ann *talking*) *hey where are you are died you better not be I can't​ lose my best friend did you sleep with someone hello you better pick this up right now will call you later I fell asleep in your car so yea* I rolled my eyes 'really Ann are you died I could not pick up the phone up if I'm died....Wait she fell asleep in the car then she here yes*fist pump in the air*' I thought I walked out to the car I got in I turned to see Ann fell asleep I shake my head 'hmm what to do what to do*well taping my chin* oh I know I can drive and the hit the brakes' I thought I turn the car on (the key was in the car all ready just you know) I started to drive then hit the brakes' Ann hit her head on the window I started to laught "what was that for Al(that Alex nickname) I shugger(I don't know how to spell that word so sorry) I started to drive again "anyway I have to tell you so thing" I said "ok what is it"Ann said "islept​withyourbortherlastnight"I said really fast "wow slow down I didn't get what you Said"Ann said I nodded "I said I slept with your brother last night"I said I turn to look at Ann for a second and saw her jaw dropped I turned back to the road "wow w-w-wait want you slept with Jesus omg"Ann said i nodded "Jesus said what happened last night so I rolled my eyes and said what dose it look like that happened and told he that this never happened"I said Ann nodded time skip I went to the doctor and he told me am 2 weeks pregnant with twins I nodded I got up and went to my car I drive home I got out of the car and went inside I walked in the living room I sat down on the couch and cry I put my hand on my stomach 'it ok mommy will be with you no matter what it dose not Matter if daddy not with us' I thought I then realized I have to call Ann tell her what the doctor said time skip to when Ann gets to the house me and Ann are sitting on the couch "ok so what did the doctor said" Ann asked "ok so the doctor​ did some test and found out that I'm two weeks pregnant with twins so that means your going to be a aunt"I said we'll smileing Ann jaw dropped "wow wow slow down your saying your pregnent with my borther kids and I'm going to be a aunt" Ann asked I rolled my eyes I nodded my head well smiling "yes Jesus got me pregnant and your going to be a aunt" I said Ann stated to tear up "w-wait why are you crying" I said with a frown Ann rolled her eyes "I'm crying because I'm happy that I'm going to be a aunt I'm going to spoiled(I don't know how to spell that)your kids" Ann Said "you don't have to do that" I said "yes I do I'm going to be a aunt and your there mother so I'm going to spoiled them"Ann said I started to tear up "wait why are you crying" ann asked why a frown on her face "I'm just so happy your my best friend" I said Ann nodded "hey how about we watch a movie"Ann said I nodded my head really fast "LET'S WATCH BATMAN" i said or more like secram Ann rolled her eyes we were about half way Into the 4 Batman movie (I dont know how many Batman there are so yea) I looked over and saw Ann asleep I grab Ann phone and text her mom tell her that she staying at friend house to night her mom text back saying ok and good night I turned back stated to watch Batman again I stared to fell asleep again the last thing I hear before I fell was *nanananana Batman*