don't leave please

Aex pov
I woke up and turn around to my right to see my Jesus 'wow wow wow my Jesus where did that come from just because he the father of my kids dose not mean he is mine'i thought I got up and walk down to the kitchen and made pancake time skip after I cook breakfast and set the table I walked​ up to wake Ann and Jesus up I walk into ann room I saw Ann still a asleep I shook my head I walk over "ann wake up Ann wake up oh come on"I said 'what to do what to do.......Oh I got it I can yell at the top of my lungs'i thought well tapping my chin "MARIANNE​ ALEX FOSTER WAKE THE HAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR NO PANCAKES FOR YOU"I scream at the top of my lungs then I heard to thump I hear footsteps running down to Ann room "what is going on here"Jesus snapped I flitch(I don't know if I spell that right if not I'm so sorry my little foxxies -j)"umm..I'm sorry I um was um trying to in wake Ann up but I'm she wouldn't wake up so yeah"I said well stumbled on my words Jesus walk over here and I thought he was to say sorry but next thing I know........
..........................................................................................................I was on the the floor because I thought he was going to hit me and Jesus glaring at me i hear Ann laught I got up and ran down to the dining room I sat down 'did I really think that jesus was going to really hit me and a-a-a-ann was laughing at me'i thought I hear footsteps coming down i look at they(I mean Marianne and Jesus if u didn't know) and look back at my food time skip to around 7:00

'Grr when did I become a maid in my house' I thought well a little....Ok alot confused I walk into the living room and I saw Ann and Jesus glaring at me "what worng Ann, Jesus"I said "don't call me ann,that only friends call me ann"Ann said 'w-w-w-what is going on here last night was find now im not her friend'i thought "w-w-what do you mean ann grr I mean Marianne"I said "Marianne mean we are not your friends and I'm not going to be in your babies Live's there probably not even mine"Jesus snapped "b-b-but you are the father you and me were going to pick out name for the kids this morning Jesus and Marianne you said that you would always be there for me w-w-what happened last night were fine the bang you guys are being mean to me"I said well Crying I looked back and forth between Jesus and Marianne they(I mean Marianne and Jesus if u didn't know who I'm talking about my little foxxies -j ) both look at each other and look at me "we were never your friend Alex we are leaving do not contact us ever again"Jesus and Marianne said at the same time and walk out of the house well slamming the door ..........................
.......................................................................................................................................................Next thing I now I'm in my bed with sweat fall down from my head "Alex are you ok"Jesus said I turned my head left I nodded "i um was having a bad dream I got up and made pancakes I walk over to Ann room I tried waking her up i decided to scream at the top of my lungs tell Ann to wake up or no pancakes and ​then I heard footsteps running down to Ann room y-y-you snapped at me asking me what going on I flitch and I said that I was tired to wake Ann up then I thought you were going to hit me Jesus then I ran down to the dinning room and ate my food then around 7:00 clock I thought grr when did I become a maid in my house I walk into the living room and saw you and Ann glaring at me I ask Ann what wrong and ann said don't call me ann only friends call me ann and I thought w-w-what going on here last night were fine now I'm not her friend I thought and then I asking w-w-what do you mean ann grr I mean Marianne I said Marianne means we are not your friends and im not going to be in your babies Live's and there probably not even mine you snapped at me and I said b-b-but you are the father you and me were going to pick name for the kids this morning Jesus and Marianne you said that you would always be there for me w-w-what happened last night were fine then bang you guys are being mean to me I said well Crying i looked back and forth between you and Ann both of you look at each other and look at me we were never your friend Alex we are leaving do not contact us ever again you and Ann said at the same time and​ walk out of the house well slamming the door the I woke up i was so scared Jesus I thought you and Ann were going to leaving me"I said ​well tears fell down my face" I will never and I mean never leave You and our kids I promise and I'm pretty sure Marianne will never ever leave you ever.....And I would never hit you in my life I promise"Jesus said I nodded "ok"I said "now let's go to bed we have names to pick out tomorrow so good night Alex night babies"Jesus said well wrapping his arm around my baby bump "good night Jesus good night my little babies mommy love you guys"I said well falling asleep (ok so I'm going to tell you how Alex and Jesus are sleeping like so Alex Is​ facing right well Jesus arm is around her baby bump well facing in her back)

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
Ok so how was this chapter tell me down below so yeah If you guys like this chapter vote comment on this so pecae out my little foxxies
-J