#30 He Saves You(Requested) Liam

***TRIGGER WARNING***

Attempted Suicide

Your POV Liam his know about your depression from day one, he always helped you deal with it. He made sure you took your meds, got you to appointments, and ate the right foods. But that all changed when he left, for previous tours he brought you with. But because you have uni, and work it’s impossible to go travel around to world with your boyfriend. You stopped leaving the house, dropped out of uni, and completely threw out your meds. You felt like you were living life in shades of gray, everything is dull, and dark. Even the safety of your bedroom had become distorted, twisted and uncomfortable.

The first thing you thought to do was drink, in a lot of cases it helped. You grab the bottle Liam had “hidden” I’m his closet. It was almost gone but it would have to work. The familiar warm feeling filled your body as you drank what was left, bit it wasn’t nearly enough to temporally bring you out of the darkness. “Aagh” you threw to bottle, shattering into tons of shards of sharp glass. It was then the thought popped into your head. It could be over all of it. You pick up a large piece of the broken bottle. The razor like edges already cutting into your fingers. But there was no pain, it felt almost, like a relief. You walked into the bathroom and climbed into the bathtub.

You examine the shard. The blood from your fingers give it an almost pink color. Then you study your wrist, you can almost hear your blood pumping through your body. The small blue corn at your wrist stands out. Slowly you slide the glass over the vein pushing down, red liquid started trickling out immediately. A euphoric feeling passed over you, for a split second everything was better. So you repeated on the other side, and closed your eyes. Slipping into unconsciousness.

His POV “Y/N? You home? We should get some food I’m starved.” I hung my keys next to hers near the door. Her car is here so I know she is too. I beamed knowing that she hates it when I pretend everything’s normal coming home from being away for so long. But something’s odd, stacks of unopened mail sit on the table, most of the lights are off. “Y/N where are you. I continue through the house, walking through the living room and into the kitchen. “What the—” glass crunched under my feet, I flipped on the light.

Sure enough broken bottle evert where. That’s when I saw her. Her lead slumped over in the bathtub her shirt soaked in blood. My heart dropped. “Y/N, no. No. No. No.” I rushed to her side lifting her from the tub and into my lap. Her blood soaked hands fall from her sides. I search through my pocket pulling out my phone and dialing 9-1-1. Her dark blood smearing on my screen. “911 what’s your emergency?” I don’t know why but I started to rock her, “Its my girlfriend, she’s bleedin every where.” Muffled clicking could be heard through the phone. “Alright stay calm sir the ambulance will be there any second to bring her in. sure enough I could her the sound of crunching glass under boots.

They took her and were gone in under a minute. I had to go, make sure she’s ok. She has to be ok. I grabbed my keys from the hook by the door and drove to the hospital. Suddenly I wasn’t hungry, wasn’t thirsty, wasn’t anything. She has to be ok, it’s my fault all this is happening, she shouldn’t have been by herself for so long. and I’m all she has, none of the tour, is worth loosing her. I stumbled into the hospital. The room got silent, a woman’s gasp could be heard across the almost empty waiting room. That’s when I realized I’m covered in blood. My arms, legs, face, everywhere.

"They brought my girlfriend here, I need to see her." I told the very concerned woman sitting at the nurses station. She pointed toward the ER. There she is, her wrists taped and covered in white gauze, blood bags hanging next to her bed. "She’s going to OK, but it would be wise if you stay until she wakes up." A hand clamped onto my shoulder, A tall man in a white coat. It must have been her doctor. "Thank you," A whisper escaped my lips. "I never planned on leaving." After a few hours, they moved us into a private room. Hours and hours past, blood bag after blood bag drained.

The small couch in the room felt like cement beneath me, what could have happened to make her feel like this. To make her want to die? “Liam?” A small voice croaked. My head snapped up at the sound. She is awake, and trying to sit up. “No, don’t sit up.” I instructed at her side in a flash. “Is that my blood? What are you doing here?” I kissed her forehead, she looks beautiful with flushed cheeks. “Don’t worry about that, your ok, that’s all that matters.”

 Requested by ANON