#41 He Finds Out About Your Dark Past(Requested)

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Harry: I can't believe how much my life turned around since high school. I grew into my self, I got a great boy friend, who happens to be Harry Styles. And I moved with him to London. I left every negative part of my life behind me. I was never faced with going back untill today. "Hey babe look." Harry chirped from the front door. I was on the floor In our room packing my suitcase for the American portion of the tour. He walked into the room holding an envelope. The crest stamped made my heart drop into my stomach. My high school crest. "It says your reunion is coming up. That's great we are going to be in America, we can go." He smiled down at me. I kept folding my clothes completely ignore all details about it. "I'm not going." he stopped, and I could feel his emerald eyes burning into me. "What are you talking about of course were going, we went to mine, you met my friends. I want to meet some of yours." My stomach lurched at the idea of going back to that place. Having to face all the people who tormented me and made my life a living hell although out high school. "Harold, I'm not going." I asserted. "Yah huh, you never want me to meet your friends. I really think we should go, it will be fun I promise." He tried his best to assure me. Wether I like it or not I was going to that reunion. I immediately felt small, like everyone is against me. "Please, don't make me go," my voice cracked as I tried to hold back tears. "Are you crying?" He questioned kneeling down next to me. I wiped my eyes before he cold see. "No.." I sniffed. "Y/N, what's really wrong why don't you want to go?" He asked in a soft voice. "Because I didn't have friends in high school. I was fat, and ugly, and I didn't have the cool clothes, and my hair wasn't long like the other girls. There's not one day I don't remember being picked on. I went home everyday with a different way to kill myself, but was to scared to do it. If I go back I have to face them, I can't." I said looking down at my hands. My hair feel around the sides of my face. "Babe," his long fingers brushed the hair back, and cradled my face. He was smiling. Why is he smiling, it's not funny, it's not happy. "Look how much has changed." He motioned around the room. "Your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, you have the body of a goddess. Your brilliant. Not to toot my own horn, but you landed me as a boyfriend. Don't let that past define you." His bright eyes scanned mine. "Let's go and show them that was the biggest mistake of the entire lives." He ran his hand through the curly brown mess atop his head. "Ok?" He asked cautiously. Suddenly I was so inspired to go. I nodded and leaned forward so I could press my lips to his. He bit my bottom lip gently tugging it, before I felt his hand smack my ass. Leaving a light sting. "Now get packed, were leaving early. He said against my eager mouth.

Liam: All day I had spent time with Liam's mother, she wanted to go out and get some things for our new flat, to make it a little more like home. So Liam stayed home. He insisted that it would be a good idea to spend more time with his mom. Which wasn't a bad idea because she was so nice, we got along easily. "Liam?" I shouted when I stepped into the house and shut the door behind myself. I set down all the bags and walked through the house. It was unnaturally quiet. Usually he would have invited Zayn over and been playing xbox, or he plays music at and dances around the house. "Liam?" I called again. A muffled "hmm" came from the bedroom. I walked in and saw Liam on the floor in front of a VOX full of very familiar things. He had a diary out and was paging though it when I realized it was my diary. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled rushing to pick up all the items and throw them into the box. "You can't look at this stuff" I panicked. By now he knew all about your eating disorder throughout high school. He read the diary i wrote keeping track of every calorie I ate and every time i made myslef throw it all up. Every feeling I had for 6 years I wrote down in that journal and he just read it. I could feel hot tears streaming down over my cheeks. "I'm sorry." He murmured from my side. He took my hand in two of his. "I'm sorry I invaded your privacy. I didn't know what is was, so I started reading... And...." Yes he did defiantly knew. "You don't do that anymore do you?" He cautioned, bringing my hand up to his mouth and carefully kissed the back of it. I shook my head, holding back tears. It took a lot of therapy and counseling to beat my disorder. It's embarrassing that he knows how weak I was. "Good, your perfect the way you are and it makes me happy that your healthy. Your one of the strongest people I know, I want you to know that." "You always say I'm so strong, but I'm not, every thing I went through, was because I was to weak." He gazed down at me with big brown eyes. "Your not weak, you were never weak, you just needed help. And your better now and that's all behind you. Let's live for now." Just a tiny smile from him was enough to brighten my day.