Chapter 17: Realising.

SLUT.

WHORE.

HOE.

BITCH.

Those were the words that traveled through my mind as I watched that blonde little bitch plant her lips right one Seth's. For the past minutes I have been watching Seth and Kathleen dance all over the place.

Seth tried to push her away without hurting her but she kept coming back. I had had enough. I walked right up to that bimbo, and thought of punching her, but grabbed her head by her hair and pushed her away hard.

I then grabbed Seth's hand and dragged him away. "T, Why'd you do that?" He asked me. "I don't know," I lied.

I then realised something.

I, Tori Sienna Black, am an idiot.

I am such a stupid bitch. Seth loved me, I love him, it was everything I could have wanted!!!! I gave it up all because I was angry at that stupid skank.

I came back to reality when someone clicked in front of my face. I looked up at Seth. "You alright?" He asked me I nodded and looked at the approaching couple. I hugged Bella and then nodded slightly at Edward, but Seth shook his hand.

"Thanks so much for that Tori," Bella said to me. I smiled, "That's fine, I enjoyed it," I told her. I then looked at Edward who looked like he wanted to say something. "Tori, I was wondering if I could try something with you and Seth," he said.

I rose an eye brow. Edward looked behind him and then nodded in that direction. Out stepped 2 brunette vampire. "Hello," the girl said. "I'm Carmen Denali, it's nce to meet you."

She held out her hand for me to shake. I took a breath in and starightened. "I'm Tori Black, the pleasures all mine," I smiled, shaking her hand.

"I'm Seth Clearwater," Seth chimed in. "Ealizer Denali," the other guy said. Then 2 of the 3 blonde vampire came up to us beside Ealizer and Carmen, along with the little bruntette girl.

"Hello, I'm Tanya Denali," one said. "And I'm Kate Denali," the other said. "I'm Violet Denali..." She said quietly. She seemed cute! As in shy-cute. Her eyes were the same hazel as the others, but her hair was a dark brown, almost black.

"Oh, I'm sorry if we seemed nasty at all. We just get like that sometimes, I'm Tori Black," I said. "And I'm Seth, Seth Clearwater," Seth, as usual, followed.

"Weren't there 4 of you before?" I asked. "Yes, Irina is also with us, but, you see, your pack killed her partner," she said.

I looked at Edward with a confused face. "Can you think of who phased when?" He asked.

'Sam. Jared. Paul. Embry. Jake. Leah. Seth. Quil. Me. Collin and Brady,' I thought.

"Tori and Seth weren't wolves yet. They wouldn't even know who Laraunt is," Edward told the Denali's. "Oh, that's fine," Carmen said. "Um, can I ask you something though?" Kate said to me. "Sure."

"Why did you pull that girl hair and shove her off the dance floor? Was it because she was dancing with your boyfriend?" Tanya asked.

I coughed blushed at what she said, Seth grunted and looked in the other direction. Bella laughed and smiled at Tanya. "Th-There just friends," she said.

"Yeah," Seth ... sighed?

"Hm," I said.

AANNDD the awkwardness sets in, yehh boii.

"Bella, there's another present for you ... outside," Edward said quietly, but it was easy for Seth and I to hear. As they walked away, I went to the edge of the room, where the windows were.

"They're out there Seth," I whispered. "Somewhere..."

"How do you know?" I looked at him, and then about his question. "He's here..."

"Who?"

"...Jake..."

My stupid brother, I need you, you left me. I looked beside me, and Seth was gone. I went to the door, and saw Edward about to be attacked by Jake. Embry and Quil werre trying to hold him back, and Seth was getting up behind them.

I jumped infront of Edward and Bella. "JACOB!!!!" I screamed at him. He looked down at me. "Move Tori!"

"No!"

"Enough Jacob!" Sam yelled. They argued about something that a 14 year old like me should not have to deal wi-

Hang on.

I'm 14.

I'll be 15 in a few days.

Did everyone ... forget..?

"T, c'mon," Seth said.

"No," I said sternly. "I'll leave with Sue and Billy."

I walked back inside, and into the house. I was walked towards Sue and Billy, but someone grabbed my shoulder.

I turned around to that blond bimbo. "Why did you do that you bitch!" She practically yelled. I smirked and turned, my hair flicking her face as I did.

I kept walking, and I sensed that her fist was coming towards my head. I turned and grabbed it before it touched me.

I begant to crush it.

''Listen here you blond little hoe," I said quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Stay away from Seth, or you will regret it. Do not kiss or hug Seth, or you will regret it, and do not commit any of these things. Or you'll will be sitting in a hospital bed feeling extremely remorseful," I told her. She nodded fast and I released her fist.

I walked back to my Father and Sue, and waited for the night to end.

~*~Seth's POV~*~

Why did she do that...?

I thought she said she didn't love me.

There was an awkward silence at Em's house. I sat down at the table. "MAN," Paul began. "It's so silent with out her. It's...weird."

I sat on the couch, still slightly dazed.

Tori Black ... do you love me?

I thought of this, as the door bell rang. In came a pretty girl, who seemed young to me. And by Young, I mean as in Emily. She looks like Emily. "Kourtney!" Emily exclaimed.

"Hey big sis..."

***

Hahahahahahahahahaha, twist!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

BAI!