It's Here!

As I promised, here is the sequel that my friend and I currently working on bringing to you! I don't know how often I'll be able to add to it, but I promise that we will be able to deliver a wonderful story as time goes on.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/91062203-the-journey-of-jackson-wayne

Here's the synopsis:

Jackson Wayne knew what he wanted. He had a certain system of examining people and thinking that he could know what they were like just by glancing at them. He thought that his life was fine the way it was, and as long as it all went the way that he planned.

But all of that changed when Esther Jameson walked into his life. This messed everything he thought he knew about people, and he was given feelings and thoughts that he had never felt before. And it bothered him.

The thought of her gave him chest pain, and the sight of her made his cheeks itch when he smiled. She was beautiful, and he hated her for it.

Different circumstances allow the two to become friends after a tragedy affects Esther's family, but she disappears from his life just as he was beginning what it really was that he felt for her.

For years, Jackson searched for her until a fateful encounter reunites them, and forces Esther back into his life. Jackson is more than happy to have her back, and perhaps he's happier than he's ever been before. However, it becomes painfully evident that he isn't the only who has his eyes on Esther, and this apparent doesn't to be who he claims he is.

After he thought he lost her countless times, Jackson is determined to let Esther know the truth, no matter what she might think of him.

He just wants to be able to call her his.

---

Please feel free to read it, and even comment or vote if that's what your led to do. Thank you everyone!

I love you guys,

-Gabby