Prologue

Boy​ ​gone​ ​missing​ ​in​ ​the​ ​woods.

DONCASTER​ ​-​ ​17​ ​year​ ​old​ ​boy​ ​Louis​ ​W.​ ​Tomlinson​ ​went​ ​missing​ ​about​ ​five​ ​days​ ​ago.​ ​Police still​ ​has​ ​no​ ​clues.​ ​Louis'​ ​mother​ ​Johanna​ ​Deakins​ ​says​ ​her​ ​son​ ​was​ ​out​ ​for​ ​a​ ​school​ ​project​ ​- This​ ​article​ ​is​ ​only​ ​available​ ​for​ ​our​ ​subscribed​ ​readers.​ ​Want​ ​to​ ​read​ ​more?​ ​Subscribe here.

________

The​ ​lights​ ​turn​ ​on.​ ​"Finally",​ ​I​ ​think.​ ​I've​ ​been​ ​sat​ ​in​ ​the​ ​dark,​ ​in​ ​a​ ​cramped​ ​cage​ ​in​ ​a​ ​freezing dungeon-like​ ​basement.

"See​ ​master?​ ​I​ ​was​ ​speaking​ ​the​ ​truth​ ​when​ ​I​ ​said​ ​there​ ​was​ ​a​ ​human​ ​in​ ​the​ ​castle."

"Shut​ ​it,​ ​Niall."

I​ ​hear​ ​the​ ​two​ ​voices​ ​conversing,​ ​they're​ ​close​ ​by,​ ​but​ ​standing​ ​in​ ​the​ ​dark​ ​so​ ​I​ ​really​ ​can't​ ​make out​ ​their​ ​faces.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Hello?​ ​Please,​ ​please,​ ​come​ ​into​ ​the​ ​light."

Silence.​ ​Again.

Before​ ​I​ ​hear​ ​someone​ ​moving.​ ​One​ ​of​ ​the​ ​men​ ​walks​ ​into​ ​the​ ​light. He has blonde hair and his outfit and... apprearance look like he's from a different century, his blue and gold jacket looks like it's lacking a former vibrant colour and his hair looks dusty too.

"Welcome,​ ​monsieur."

"Where​ ​am​ ​I?"

"Doncaster​ ​Castle,​ ​monsieur.​ ​What​ ​is​ ​your​ ​name,​ ​if​ ​I​ ​may​ ​ask?"

"Louis." 

____________

Hello everybody!

Back at it again with yet another story: a twist on the classic Beauty and the Beast. And of course it's LARRYLARRYLARRY. As if I ever read/write anything else lol.

Some of my readers might know I like to ask some questions, which I'd love if you'd answer but you don't have to. Because this is the first chapter I might ask a bit more than usual.

Questions:

- Tell me something about you: name, age, country, a cute fact.

- Favourite ship?

- Favourite song at the moment?

- What's your favourite classic novel / classic Disney movie?

- Excited for this story now that you know Louis is beauty and Harry is the beast? Did you expect/want it the other way around?

- If I were to put in a character like Mrs Potts and Chip, who'd you like to play that role?

My name is Emma, I am 18 years old and live in Belgium (I am from the Netherlands though), a cute fact about myself is that I am obsessed with Disney movies/princesses? And have an incredible fear of the evil queen turned witch from Snowwhite.

My favourite ship is obviously Larry (this is my 11th Larry - short story I'm writing) and my favourite song at the moment is Human Again from the movie Beauty and the Beast (it hasn't left my mind in 2 days).

My favourite Disney movie is probably Hercules though Tarzan is a close second. My favourite classic novel is The Perfume by Patrick Suskind, though you'll have to be pretty mature to like it I think (It's crazily creepy though and that's what I like about it). 

>> This story will not be exactly like the movie, it's a twist, I'm not going to write about furniture talking and stuff like that, though Niall's character comes close to Clogswork/Lumiere.

I promise these A/N's won't be so long all the time.

X Emma