A/N

Hello everybody!

I haven't had much time this week so writing has been rusty, I promise to write the last chapter(s) this weekend so they should be up by monday. I'm not going to write tonight and tomorrow so don't expect updates now. (One of my cats died and I got to pick up the pile of pieces that is my mum right now (sounds harsh, sorry, I myself find it horrible as well but it's different for me ig) and tomorrow I'm going to a birthday party so yeah)

On another note: What would you like to read from me after this one is finished?

I have a million idea's as usual so here are a few:

- I have an idea for a student teacher fanfic where Louis just got his teaching degree and has to tame loud and cocky senior Harry Styles who really just needs someone to listen to him. (But I kinda want to wait with writing this till I have my own teaching degree as a celebration but if people want me to write it now, I'm up for it)

- An idea for another fairytail/classic: I don't know which but you can leave suggestions. I thought about snowwhite and sleeping beauty but I don't have any real idea's for those.

- A fanfic where Louis is kinda depressed and his doctor advises him to start talking to someone, so he does: he starts writing letters to a random adress he lets the people of the post office pick (always the same adress though). Not knowing the adress himself, he doesn't realise that his gorgeous neighbour receives all of his darkest thoughts.

They are all still very young idea's but I'd love some feedback.

(People who comment get a shout out in the final chapter of this book!)

Questions:

You can ask me anything so maybe leave your questiosn?

Can be story related, can be v personal, whatever, let's have a chat.

X Emma