Chapter 13

"No."

I whispered as I crashed down into his chest, the skin an icey cold and hair forming alongside the dark blue colour of the wounds.

"We cannot be. Harry, please."

I wept, sobbed, tears streamed down my puffy red cheeks onto the white shirt fitting loosely around his torso.

"You cannot leave me, Harry. You cannot. I- oh my- I left first, didn't I? I should never have fucking left, or I should've came back right the instant my mum was saved. You won't meet my mum?"

I wiped the tears off my face.

"I will never introduce you to my mum, she could have lived here too, with us. I was supposed to read you that book again, and teach you how to cook. Remember when you tried bake a cake? Oh I loved the priceless face you made when it was still goo after having been in the oven for an hour, you doofus just forgot to turn the oven on. God, I love you. You were absolutely adorable, brows frowned."

During my rambling I didn't see the lights that were magically dancing along the walls, but then a bright light erupted from within Harry. As if his chest broke open and all you could see was the shimmering gold that his heart is. Wind blew into the room, making the rose petals blow with, jump and run with the wind, swirling around his beautiful body which too was lifted.

More light shone from within him and somehow his body... changed?

His claws morphed to hands, delicate yet still big, but more caring and soft.

His body changed colour, he was no longer black and blue, the colours replaced by a sun-kissed tone. Wounds and scars disappearing from his skin, leaving a perfectly integrant skin behind, with a beautiful and healthy complexion. His face no longer littered with scars but with moles and freckles.

His hair, no longer a greasy mess, but now shiny locks of soft brown curls sprung from his head, landing on his shoulders in a gorgeous mane.

He was beautiful.

His body was slowly put back onto the ground, his face in my lap, hair spread out on it.

"Harry?"

I asked, cautiously, afraid to break the moment.

His eyebrows connected in a frown before he opened his eyes, blinking a few times till the green met my blue and dimples erupted on his cheeks.

"Harry."

"Louis! You came back!"

He lifted his hand to caress my cheek, stopping mid-air to observe his hand.

"I-"

"You're beautiful."

I said grabbing onto the hand, intertwining our fingers.

"You broke the spell? You love me?"

"More than anything."

I smiled at him as tears once again left my eyes, happy tears this time.

"I love you, too."

-and they lived a happily ever after-

_________________

Hello everybody!

I am worse at endings lol.

Also apologising for neglecting this story the last few weeks, it's just that I have another fanfic in mind which I'll write next, so I kinda wanted to start that one rather than finish this. So expect a new fanfic soon (I'll post some info on it tomorrow as a last A/N).

Questions:

- Sad it's finished?

- Rate the ending on a scale from one to ten.

X Emma